Chapter-3

" We tried our best but couldn't save her from slipping into a coma. Seems that she was in deep sadness when she fell due to which her brain is going through major trauma" said the doctor.

*Jin P.O.V*   
It's already two months since the incident took place. I visit the girl every day hoping she would wake up. Moreover, weird things took place with me from the time I met the girl. My business which was nothing started improving like CRAZY!! You might think I'm just saying whatever, but really, I got huge profits!! Even my dad who never spoke to me had appreciated me...Maybe this girl has something special in her and I'm eager to find out.

Today as usual I had gone to check on her with my bro Tae. I was busy discussing some paper works with the doctor when a nurse came running...

"Doctor, the patient in coma has gained consciousness!! She is uncontrollable!! She is throwing tantrums and causing a big TROUBLE!!" said the nurse.

We ran towards the room in which the girl was kept. What I saw there made me surprised...

The girl was pulling a doctor's stethoscope, while she pulled the nurse's hair with the other hand. The rest of them were walking on four legs saying MEOW! MEOW! From time to time...OMG! This girl literally is something!

The doctor called me and Tae aside and said, "I guess due to severe brain trauma she has a MEMORY LOSS...Moreover she has lost her sanity due to which she may behave like a KID...".

Wait, WHAT! MEMORY LOSS! Damn it! It couldn't be any better. Anyways we went to see her...

The girl was yelling " I WANT ICE CREAM! DOCTOR GIVE ME ICE CREAM! ELSE I WILL PULL OUT EACH AND  EVERY HAIR FROM YOUR HEAD!!"

"P-P-Please leave me, I don't have any ice cream, A-Ask your oppas," he said while pointing towards me and Tae.

"OPPAS?" She looked at us with confusion...Then suddenly she jumped off the bed and ran towards us. She gave us a big bear hug and then clapped her hands.

She giggled like a cute kid and said "I have not one but two oppas" all the while trying to count on her slender pale fingers.

"Umm...What is your name?" I asked.
Oops! Bad question...

Her face turned pale she was about to collapse and before she could fall I caught her...

She stuttered while speaking "I-I-I don't R-R-Remember! I don't know! I can't REMEMBER" the girl cried while hugging me tightly.

I would have pushed her away if she was some other girl, but the poor thing had lost her memory! She couldn't even remember her name! Moreover, I felt something, I felt connected...as if she really was my SISTER!

"Seriously! You don't have a name?" Tae said with a shocked expression.

The girl broke the hug and pouted..with sad eyes she asked "Jin Oppa, do I have a name? What is my name?"

I thought for a minute and said "Well I have a name in my mind...Umm...How about we call you Y/n? Your name would be Kim Y/n from now"

Y/n giggled and said "Oppa! You are the best! I like my name." She gave a  warm smile.

*Taehyung P.O.V*
What is this Hyung up to? First, he took care of this random girl and now he even named her!! That too Y/n? Out of all names on Earth he named her Y/n!!!

I couldn't control my anxiety so I pulled Jin Hyung to a corner and asked him directly "Hyung! Why did you name that somebody Y/n? You know very well that we had decided that name for our sister"

"Point number one! She is not somebody! She is Kim Y/n! And point number two! Yes, we decided on this name for our sister but, we don't have a sister so why waste names?!" Jin replied with a wink.

He continued "She calls us Oppa so isn't she our little sis? Tae, I don't want to discuss it anymore and even you should accept her!."

I was about to say something but I stopped when I looked at Hyung...
He was talking to Y/n happily...I could hear his windshield wiper laugh...It had been so long since Hyung laughed his heart out! He was always busy with the business and tensed about the losses, but now it felt like he was a totally different person! Moreover, my Hyung had literally forgotten how to laugh and stay happy after that deadly incident that tore our happy family...

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Annyong! I hope you liked the character of Y/n and her interaction with her oppas. Yet what is this incident that Tae spoke about? Why is it so deadly that it took away our World Wide Handsome's smile? Well umm...read to find out...

read to find out