Chapter-31

*Y/n P.O.V*
Life has become painful! Just pain! Ever since I came back from the hospital my mind has turned insane... The nightmares have got worse...

My dreams are usually about a burning house and me running...Running to God knows where! Suddenly an angelic face appears who offers his hand. Why did I accept his hand? Why can't I remember his face properly?

I sighed and looked at my closet. Jin Oppa had announced yesterday that we have a party today. I was in no mood for the party, yet I agreed for the sake of my Oppa's happiness. As I rummaged through the clothes I let out an angry groan. "Everything is pink! Yeah, there are some tiger printed dresses but who wears it for a party?" Finally, I gave up and picked a baby pink dress.

I hurried and got ready. My face was pretty much pale due to the medications and that incident on the hill. "Jungkook! " I mumbled remembering what happened that day. He scared the shit out of me, but was it really his fault? I thought. Moreover, I had not gone to college since Jin Oppa asked me to take some days off. Hence I couldn't ask him nor could I hear his explanation.

I was, actually am still frightened by Jungkook. Maybe as the days pass I may slowly recover and talk to him. Yet it was not the right time since I was not in my senses. Why was I feeling bad when he said "I hate you?". Maybe I remembered something or was I hurt? Heartbroken perhaps? No...I don't love him! It shouldn't bother me so much! Nonetheless, I enjoyed hanging out with him.

I picked the make-up brushes and remembered Jin Oppa and V Oppa's makeup disaster. I chuckled at their clumsiness and put on light make-up, just a bit of lip gloss.

I walked down the stairs and reached the living room. The preparations were done in a simple yet elegant way. There was a stage decorated with pink and white flowers. Pink balloons hung on the walls with some dark green balloons here and there. Maybe Jin Oppa and V Oppa got into an argument regarding the colour of the balloons. Due to this, they ended up putting both the colours.

I glanced around and saw several businessmen, colleagues and employees. They were busy chatting and exchanging numbers. Jin Oppa ascended the stage with another handsome looking man who introduced himself to be J-Hope.

" Today we are happy that we have got a chance to collaborate with JJ GROUP OF COMPANIES. May this friendship between the KIM GROUP OF COMPANIES and JJ GROUP OF COMPANIES continue forever" Jin Oppa announced. Everyone clapped and cheered for them.

Soon it was dinner time and everyone headed towards the garden where the food was being served. I went and stood beside my Oppas who were talking to J-Hope.

"Who is she?" J-Hope asked.

"Our sister!" Jin and V Oppa answered in sync.

"Seems that you both love her a lot," J-Hope said with a delightful smile.

"Yeah!" My Oppas said and hugged me while I blushed.

"I would like you all to meet my younger brother. He is still studying but will soon join me in my business ventures" J-Hope said while calling someone who was sitting nearby.

The moment I saw him my heart throbbed. I clenched my fists and gasped. Even he was shocked looking at me.

I quickly hid behind my Oppas as anxiety and fear took over me. I was trembling in fear. Even my Oppas were surprised.

"H-He is your brother?" Jin Oppa asked in astonishment.

"Yes...Meet my brother Jungkook" J-Hope replied putting his hands over Jungkook's shoulder.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Tell me honestly who mistook J-Hope's brother for somebody else? ;)
Do you think Y/n and Jungkook are gonna patch up or more drama awaits?

Tell me honestly who mistook J-Hope's brother for somebody else? ;)Do you think Y/n and Jungkook are gonna patch up or more drama awaits?