Chapter-2

Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung are the joint heirs to the Kim group of companies which was established by their dad. Jin wholeheartedly looked after the company because he didn't want to anger his dad whereas Tae was least bothered. This often brought about fights between the siblings.

"Hyung! I am not attending that stupid meeting!!" Yelled Tae.

"Aish! Stop your drama! Let me concentrate on driving!" Jin said with an irritated look.

They were passing by a hill when suddenly...

T-H-U-D...

something fell on their car, to be more specific someone literally fell on the car!

Jin hurriedly stopped the car and got out to check followed by Tae...
What they saw left them shocked!!
It was a bloody hell view in front of them!

"Hyung! Do they have a tomato ketchup swimming pool on top of the hill, this person is soaked in red liquid!" Tae said with wide eyes.

"SHUT UP you idiot! It's not ketchup!! Its BLOOD!!! Someone is dying!"

Jin ran towards the lifeless body. It appeared to be a girl...She was surrounded by a pool of blood. Her long black hair was smeared with blood! Her face showed signs of intense pain!! Her hand quivered abnormally as her eyes shut tightly, revealing a drop of tear.

Jin held her hand and checked the pulse, it was slowly fading...Her breathing rate was decreasing...she was on the verge of death!
He quickly got her inside the car and rushed to the nearest hospital...

*In the hospital*

"Where is the patients family?" The doctor asked.

Jin was out of his mind!!
First of all, he didn't know who this girl was, forget about the family!
What was she doing on the edge of the hill! God knows!!
Why did she fall off the cliff! That too on his car!!
Like seriously, you go on a drive with your annoying brother and BOOM!!! You have a lifeless body falling on the car!!

Yet he had no option...The only thing that mattered was the girl's safety. He somewhere felt a tiny connection with her which even he couldn't understand why...

"Doctor, I am her family...Tell me, what's the matter" Jin said with a worried look.

The doctor replied "The girl has multiple fractures due to the fall from the hill. Her brain is damaged severely. I'm sorry, we tried our best but---"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Yah! Don't hit me with tomatoes for leaving you guys in suspense. *nervous laugh*
By the way, the girl is---Umm I better take a leave before I reveal anything...

 *nervous laugh*By the way, the girl is---Umm I better take a leave before I reveal anything