Chapter-22

*Y/n P.O.V* 
I could feel my heart racing and the blood pumping through my veins just looking at him. Our faces were inches apart... His warm breath hit my face...I stared at his captivating eyes...

"Ahh! How beautiful they were!"

I worked my way down, looking at his baby soft cheeks...

"How squishy!! Shall I pinch?"

Finally, my eyes rested on his plumpy pink lips...

" Oh! He looked so hot and handsome! Those lips..mmmh! How would it taste-"

Jungkook interrupted my thoughts by saying "Are you done staring?"

"No...Yes...I mean, Yah! I'm not staring!" I blushed. I hastily stood up and tucked my hair behind my ear.

Jungkook smirked and took a step towards me...I immediately took a step back.

He walked forward, I walked backwards until my back hit the wall. He trapped me between his arms. I felt nervous and gulped. The temperature seemed to raise all of a sudden...

"J-Jungkook what are you up to"

He cut my words by keeping a finger on my lips "Shhh!"

I felt my stomach doing somersaults as he leaned close to my ears...I shut my eyes...

"Am I hot? Ain't I handsome?" He whispered.

"Excuse me?" My eyes flew open...

Was I angry? Was I surprised? Was I expecting a kiss? YUCK! Noo...

I slightly pushed him and smirked "Bunnies got jams nowadays huh!"

He chuckled and walked up to the window.

"Watch and learn," he said proudly.

I just rolled my eyes.

Soon Jungkook climbed the window and waved his hand. Luckily the watchman saw him and came running inside the college.

At last, we were out! I said bye and left immediately. I was well aware and scared of my oppas. They would be worried about me.

Within an hour I reached home and there they were! Walking back and forth near the door. The moment they saw me, they ran towards me...

"Y/n why are you late?" Jin Oppa asked.

"Where were you all this while?" V Oppa added.

I had no answer. I stared at the floor blankly.

Noticing my silence, Jin Oppa got angry. He raised his voice and said, "ANSWER ME!"

I flinched and couldn't hold my tears any longer. My eyes began tearing. V Oppa pulled me into a hug and glared at Jin Oppa...

"Hyung! Can't you see she is already frightened...Don't scare her more"

Jin Oppa felt guilty and patted my head saying "Sorry Y/n...but we were worried! We were about to go find you but then you arrived..."

I was unable to say anything and sobbed harder. V Oppa looked at my face with concern and said "Y/n is everything alright? Won't you tell your oppas?"

Jin Oppa wiped my tears and said "you are worldwide handsome Jin's sister...You can't cry and make your face awful.."

Y/n laughed faintly.

He continued "Now tell us what happened..."

I can't hide anything from my oppas so I told them about Mi Yeon, her wicked plan and how I got locked in the class.

V Oppa's face turned red! He kicked the ground in frustration. "How dare she hurt my sister?" He grabbed his phone and dialled some number...

"Whom are you calling Tae?" Jin Oppa asked.

"The Police...That girl, Mi Yeon should learn her lesson!" V Oppa yelled.

Jin Oppa immediately snatched V oppa's phone and cut the call. "Are you mad? We can't bother the cops for such matters. Let me handle it...I'll talk to Yoongi and make sure that evil girl Mi Yeon is expelled from the college."

I felt relieved! Finally, the bully wouldn't be able to bother me. I embraced my Oppas and walked inside.

I finished my dinner and here starts our daily drama! Me running and Jin Oppa running behind me with medicines...

"Y/n stop...Have this!"

"No Oppa..." I giggled.

"Ouch!" Jin Oppa cried.

I ran back towards him and asked with concern "what happened Oppa? Did you hit something?"

"Caught you!" He exclaimed.

"You were pretending! Cheater!" I pouted.

He laughed before feeding me the medicines and putting me to sleep.

I wish my family is always happy like this...I let out a sigh of relief and dozed off.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Today Y/n sleeps peacefully what about tomorrow? Her happiness is gonna be ruined! A shocker awaits her! What is it? Well it's...*coughs*let me say bye! Bye! ;)

*coughs*let me say bye! Bye! ;)