Chapter-4

*Y/n P.O.V*
I woke up in a hospital and looked around. I couldn't remember who I was and why I was in a hospital. The nurse saw that I had gained consciousness, so she took out a big injection. Damn! She scared me to death! She looked like a monster with her nasty injection! I immediately pulled her hair to save myself...

The doctors came running into my room. One of them tried to come near me but I pulled his stethoscope.

The rest of them were terrified. They didn't know what to do...They politely asked me to set the nurse free...Yet, I felt boring so I thought of an idea!

I asked them to walk on four legs and mew like cats! They had no option so they obeyed and started crawling on the floor. It was hilarious to see them in that condition...I started naming them- "You are whitey, you are pinky you are miffy-"

Suddenly three people entered my room and the doctor said that they were my oppas. I had no memory of what happened before so I thought that they were my family. I hugged my oppas and felt a strange connection! I felt SAFE in their embrace! I felt as if no one can hurt me now!

I had a severe headache when Oppa asked me my name. "Why can't I remember my name? What's wrong with me?"  But Thanks to Oppa he named me Y/n.

"Jin Oppa I want Ice Cream!" I asked. Wait! How do I remember this name? Seems like a puzzle to me! As if all the pieces of my past are missing!

"Aww...my Y/niee wants ice cream! Don't worry I'll take you to the store soon" said Jin Oppa.

I clapped my hands in excitement, but who is this other Oppa with a boxy smile? I asked him innocently.."What's your name Oppa?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Jin Hyung's brother. You can call me V" he replied.

"V? Why do I feel as though I know this name! Why is this name so familiar?!" I thought...

After all the formalities in the hospital, Jin Oppa took me to a store. He said, "Go buy whatever you want while myself and Tae will stay back in the car." I was so excited that I quickly hurried into the store...

*Taehyung's P.O.V*
While Y/n was gone into the store I thought of talking to Hyung about her.

"Hyung! did you notice, that though she doesn't remember anything she said your name correctly! How does she know you!"

Jin replied unbothered "Yah! I'm WORLD WIDE HANDSOME JIN, YOU KNOW? Everybody knows me... I'm famous!"

"Hyyyyuuuuuunnnnnngggggg!"

"Aish! Stop your nonsense...She might have heard the doctors call me...so she might have guessed my name...Why are you bothered huh? Are you jealous of her? That she will take your World Wide Handsome brother's love and care!" Jin smirked.

"Argh! Whatever...she didn't know my name..only your name...We don't even know about her family! What if they search for her! That's it! I'm calling Namjoon Hyung to investigate her!" As soon as I said that I grabbed my phone and dialled our cousin Namjoon Hyung's number. He is a professional detective so finding about Y/n's past would be a cakewalk for him.

{On the phone}

Namjoon:- Taehyung-ah! It's been long since you called, what's up?

Taehyung:- Right now we are in a car so there is only the car's roof above...

Namjoon:- Stop joking! Now tell me why you called!

Taehyung:- Hyung, I wanted a help from you...There is this girl whose picture I'll be sending to you. Can you please investigate her and find her information?

Namjoon:- "Ay! Ay! Girlfriend-ah? Taehyung you naughty boy!

Taehyung:- HYUUUUNNGG! She is like my sister! Stop talking nonsense!

Namjoon:- SISTER? Anyways I'll surely investigate and let you know...For now bye!

Taehyung:- Bye!!

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Do you guys think Jin, Tae and Y/n have a connection? And yeah Y/n's love is gonna be introduced in the next part! So stay tuned... Guesses are always welcome ;)