Chapter-11

*Y/n P.O.V*
I woke up in a daze still very much startled from yesterday's incident. First, there were those awful nightmares that send severe pain in my head and then there it was! Tae Oppa, all prepared as a ghost.

I looked around only to find my Eomma missing... I heard someone in the washroom, so assumed that she was there.

Yesterday night, I was too tired to glance at the room. I instantly fell asleep, sniffing my Eomma's scent. It strangely calmed my mind and by God's grace! I didn't have any nightmares.

I walked around the room and noticed several paintings. Some were still life paintings while the rest were portraits. They just hung from the wall or were placed on the tables.

I gently stroked the paintings, feeling the texture at the tip of my finger. How beautiful they were!

As I wandered looking at the pictures, my Eomma entered.

"You like them?" She asked.

"I love them!" I exclaimed.

She chuckled before resting her eyes on one photo that was turned upside down. Grief was evident on her face just by looking at its frame.

I badly wanted to turn it over and peep into it but that was not good...If it was avoided then maybe it was unfortunate...

"Who made these paintings?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Obviously me...Do you think your silly brothers can paint that well?" She bit back a laugh.

"Wow! Eomma! Even I like to paint! I'm fond of drawing! But I don't remember the last time I worked with colours!" I held my head which instantly hurt as I tried remembering something.

"Then we have the same hobbies!" She said with a warm smile.

"Yes! Yes! I'm your daughter after all" I grinned.

My mom was slightly taken back "It might be a coincidence" she murmured, which I surely couldn't hear.

"Eomma! What happened?" I questioned.

She took a last glance at the upside-down picture and said "Nothing...By the way Y/n you still have to complete your studies."

I didn't answer...

She continued "Y/n, you have to pursue education to be successful in the future. I'll talk to Jin and ask him to enrol you in a good college..."

"Eomma! I don't want to leave you" I whined like a baby.

"Aish! Its not forever! Just half a day in the college! And what do you want to study?" She questioned.

I immediately responded "ARTS!"

She chuckled at my enthusiasm and said "No wonder you like drawing and painting... Alright, I'll ask Jin to put you in Fine Arts Course."

I hugged her and exclaimed, "I love you Eomma!"

She smiled gently and said "Your Jin and V Oppa have gone shopping to buy you some clothes. Wait for them to arrive..."

I was excited listening to the word shopping! I was eagerly waiting for them and to see what goodies they bought...

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Guys, I know this part was a bit boring...Pardon me for that because I badly wanted to introduce the idea of college. I thought of including the shopping part here but then felt it's very dramatic and it deserves a separate chapter...

 I thought of including the shopping part here but then felt it's very dramatic and it deserves a separate chapter