Chapter-20

It was almost late evening when Y/n finished her projects. She washed her hands before walking towards the door. She tried to pull it open but then it was closed!

Panic took over Y/n...she started getting nervous! "Why isn't the door opening!" She thought. She tried a few more times and fell on the floor.

She recalled the day's incident, how Mi Yeon threatened her and sarcastically told her to enjoy.

"Huh! Now I understand what wicked plan Mi Yeon had brought about." Y/n sighed.

She hugged her knees and sat there quietly. There was no way she could get out... Her phone was probably in her bag which was in the class. By now the housekeepers might have locked the doors.

Her eyes began watering...If only she knew how vicious Mi Yeon was! She wouldn't have ended up like this, cold and alone...

She lay down on the floor, the cold stinging her skin. She rubbed her palms hoping for little warmth! A bit of affection and heat was all that she needed but lacked.

"Why have I fallen into this? Why am I trapped? What's my mistake?" She thought while a tear slipped through her eyes.

No one would notice a girl locked in the pottery class! Well, not until tomorrow...

She tried swallowing the aching lump that formed in her throat. She tried! Tried hard not to cry but of no use. As the daylight vanished slowly and night crept in, Y/n became terrified!

The cool wind sent chills down her spine. Her face stung due to tears. For once, she wished for her Oppas to be with her! At least her Eomma or Appa! Or at least somebody to share her misery. Sadly, there wasn't a single being around.

All her darkest nightmares crept in! She clutched her head in pain..."S-Stop it! " she screamed. "Oppa! Save me!" She wailed...Tears trailing down her face.

She was hungry...she was cold! She wanted a hand to console her, to relieve her anxiety...

Mainly what troubled her was that she had to take medicines. Ever since she came back from the hospital, her past haunted her! She couldn't sleep without tablets...whenever she tried closing her eyes bits and chunks of her past would appear. Scaring Y/n out of her skin.

Every day Jin was the one who fed her the medicines. Despite Y/n being childish and throwing tantrums he managed to grab her and put the tablets in her mouth. Y/n had no option but to have it. She would pout and whine "Oppa! Medicines are bitter!." Jin laughed and patted her head saying "It's for your own good Y/n so that you sleep well. Else the nightmares will haunt you"

Y/n remembered her Oppas struggle to feed her medicines. How she used to run about to avoid him. She smiled faintly and thought "Those medicines appear to be sweeter now...Oppas scoldings seem to be music now...Life seems to be hell now!"

"Why was Mi Yeon so cruel? What had I ever done to her? Why did she leave me to suffer here?" Y/n thought while weeping.

She believed today was her end! She would die either due to cold or hunger...Even if she managed to survive both, without medicines she couldn't control her brain! She would die scared and terrified of her own nightmares...

Just then she heard shuffling from the room. She opened her puffy eyes and exclaimed "Y-you? What are you doing here?"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I felt so sad writing this part. How much her Oppas love her! How much pain she goes through! It's just too miserable when someone is going through shit and people don't understand and try to spice up things by adding more trouble...Poor Y/n, will she ever be able to come out of this! Or suffer bitterly?... By the way, Y/n saw...Nothing it was a rat *liar* ok, ok cat *again liar* fine bye... ;)

 ;)