Chapter-47

*Y/n's POV*
I walked towards my home having a strange feeling of someone following me.  The further I go the more anxious I felt.

I turned back to see if the guy from before, Jimin as he says was following me, but I couldn't find anybody.

I just hoped to reach home and be in the safe hands of my oppas but I guess fate had another story in store for me.

No sooner had I taken a few steps I felt a presence behind me. Before I could even turn behind or scream for help a white handkerchief covered my face.

Everything happened in a blur. It felt suffocating. I tried to free myself. I threw my hands but to no luck. Slowly the pungent smell of the chemical hit me, drowning my senses.

"Oppa... Jung kook..." I mumbled before everything went black. I fell into a deep slumber.

*-*-*-*-*-*

I woke up to a restrained hand and blurry vision. I tried to focus my vision and realised I was in a strange place. Sort of like a factory. I tried freeing my hands but to no vain. The ropes cut through my skin forming bruises.

"Help. Somebody, please help me" I shouted in hope that somebody would hear.

"Shout all you want. Nobody is gonna find you until you are dead" a manly voice came from behind one of the carton boxes accompanied by a sinister laugh.

"W-who are you?" I asked with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Don't you recognise me? How would you? You were so small when I kidnapped you. Oh! Wait! You have lost your memory! So sad" he showed fake pity.

I didn't know what he was saying. Everything felt so jumbled.

"Don't you wanna speak to your father." He held the phone in front of my face. I could only manage to say "appa" before the kidnapper went away leaving me hanging. What was going on?

He came moments later laughing like a maniac. "Poor girl, you escaped twice but not this time. I'll make sure to kill you with my own hands."

"Why?" I cried being terrified.

"Because of your father," he scoffed. "Now be good and wait for me to kill you". He laughed while walking away, leaving me behind in this hell of a place.

I tried wiggling my hand but the rope was tightly knotted. If only I could cut it off. I looked around finding a sharp-edged table. An idea flashed in my head.

I managed to get the chair near the table and vigorously scraped against the edge. It took me nearly one hour to damage it. I was glad the kidnapper was taking too long to return.

I pulled the ropes off with the help of my teeth and untied my legs. The room was dark but if I could find an exit then maybe I could exit this place.

I walked around searching for windows to escape. There were piles of boxes with dust accumulated on them. Few rats ran around scaring the living daylights out of me.

There was a single door and I could hear shuffling behind it. My heart pounded in my chest just at the thought of the kidnapper.