Chapter-36

That evening Y/n silently took Jungkook's address and went to visit his Hyung.

She stood in front of his house and mumbled "Thank God! Jungkook is not home yet. I can talk to his Hyung and convince him."

She walked inside the doorway and reached the hall.  J-Hope was in a discussion with one of his colleagues.

"Hello, J-Hope Oppa..." She greeted.

"Oh! Y/n! What a pleasant surprise...What brings you here?" J-Hope said with a smile that resembled sunshine.

"Oppa, I'm here to talk about Jungkook"

J-Hope's expression turned stern. "What is it?"

Y/n gulped and replied, "You know already about Jungkook skipping Business class and attending Arts..."

"So?" J-Hope questioned.

"Why don't you give him a chance? He genuinely loves arts! He has even attended the exams and scored fantastic grades!" Y/n tried to explain.

"Yet, what is he going to achieve by learning Arts? He cannot succeed with that! On the other hand, if he learns Business he can look after the company..." J-Hope scoffed.

"He will be happy!" Y/n paused and continued..."Most of them end up taking up jobs that they never liked. After some time they would be fed up! They would no longer have interest! And I don't want Jungkook to be one of them!"

J-Hope didn't answer. He felt the girl had a point in what she said.

Seeing J-Hope's silence Y/n resumed "Jungkook loves you and at the same time he is scared of you. He tried his best to respect your decision and learn business but it's just not his cup of tea!"

"What if he is not successful? I can't see him fail! " J-Hope defended.

"Then he will know that he at least tried! He will blame himself for the failure! He wouldn't curse you all his life for pushing him into business! Moreover, the passion that he holds can never let him down! I'm sure he is going to succeed!" Y/n played the sympathy card.

J-Hope thought for a moment and replied "Ok! You win! I'll allow Jungkook to pursue his dream..."

Y/n was so delighted that she exclaimed "Yahoo!" Then she realized that people were watching her so she quickly apologized "Umm...Sorry..."

J-Hope laughed at her childish behaviour.

Y/n had not noticed the other person whom J-Hope was talking to. She was busy with Jungkook's issue so didn't mind about him.

When she looked at him she realized he was the same person who saved her from the swimming pool. She had heard their conversation that night so she was cent per cent sure.

"Thank you for saving me that day," she said turning towards the guest.

He was confused...He pointed towards himself and asked "Me?"

"No the wall behind you..." Y/n joked.

"I-It's ok..." He mumbled.

"Ok then...J-Hope Oppa I'll be leaving else Jin Oppa and V Oppa will summon the police thinking that I'm lost. They would turn the whole house upside down!"

"Do you have Oppas?" The guest asked in astonishment.

"Yes! Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung...The heir to the KIM GROUP OF COMPANIES..." Y/n answered.

The guest stared at her in confusion while she walked out of the doorway.

Later that evening Jungkook came home terrified of how his Hyung would react. He had purposely come late to avoid his anger.

He was silently sneaking inside when J-Hope called him.

"Jungkook where had you been?"

"Hyung! I'm sorry for skipping Business class... I'll not do it again... I'll not chase my passion... I'll listen to you... I'll forget my dreams" Jungkook answered in one breath without even thinking about the question.

"Am I a Monster?" J-Hope asked.

"What?" Jungkook questioned in confusion.

"Am I that scary?" J-hope pouted.

Jungkook didn't understand the sudden change in his Hyung's behaviour. He thought his Hyung would hit him but here a different story was going on.

"Sometimes...when you get angry" Jungkook replied nervously.

J-Hope pulled Jungkook into an affectionate hug and said "I'll not force my opinions on you from now onwards... You can pursue your passion"

Jungkook looked at his Hyung in shock! He pinched his hand dramatically and whined "Ouch! It's not a dream! It's reality... Thank you so much, Hyung! You are the best!"

J-Hope chuckled and said "Say thanks to your friend! If it wasn't for her to explain then probably I wouldn't change my mind... You have an awesome friend!"

"Friend? Hyung what do you mean?"

"Y/n... She had come to meet me... She explained how important it was to be happy and pursue our dream career. Therefore I changed my mind" J-Hope replied.

Jungkook was on cloud nine! He was so happy! He wanted to thank Y/n! Hug her and maybe kiss- "Umm...Jungkook stop imagining!" He thought.

"You can pursue Arts on one condition," J-Hope said raising his eyebrows.

"What is it Hyung?" Jungkook gulped.

"You should make Y/n your GIRLFRIEND!" J-Hope smirked.

"Yah! Hyung!!!" Jungkook blushed and smacked J-Hope's hand playfully.

"Thanks a lot, Y/n... You are a good luck charm in my life... From the day I met you, everything changed! Feels like fortune has entered my life! I was confused if I had a crush on you...Now I'm damn sure I love you Miss Oink Oink! I will MAKE YOU MINE" Jungkook thought.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Annyong! So we have a confirmation from Jungkook that he loves Y/n... *smirks*
What about Y/n? No idea...
Jungkook is on his way to make Y/n his girl but will it be possible with past invading!! *nervous laugh*