Chapter-27

Y/n felt anxious as she reached the hilltop while Jungkook was busy admiring the scenery.

"Y/n look at those buildings...Aren't they beautiful?"

Y/n just hummed in response. She was anxious... Her head swirled with several thoughts of the past.

She had a vague memory of somebody! That somebody was facing his back towards her! Her heart ached just by the thought of that somebody...

"Miss Oink Oink! Where are you lost? Are you scared of heights?" Jungkook teased.

Y/n eyed the edge of the hill. She felt bone-crushing pain all over her body.

"I-I think we should leave" she stuttered.

"Oh! Miss Oink Oink is scared! Scary cat! Scary cat! Scary cat!" Jungkook laughed.

Y/n was in no mood to argue or laugh. All that troubled her was her memories...

Who was that guy? Why was she crying? Why the hell was it haunting her?

Jungkook saw the uneasiness on Y/n's face. He thought of a prank...

"Y/n what if I push you down the hill?" He smirked.

Y/n looked at him in horror. "J-Jung-kook don't "

Jungkook laughed and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her towards the edge as a part of a joke.

"No, don't! don't do it!" Y/n resisted. She tried to back off trying to loosen Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook just thought of making fun so he didn't let go of her hand. Finally, Y/n scratched his hand.

"Ahh! Y/n! I HATE YOU!" He said while rubbing his hand.

That's it! This was the trigger point for Y/n! She ran backwards clutching her head. "No don't leave me!! Please...don't" she mumbled.

Tears streamed down her face. She shut her eyes tightly...The pain in her head was like a thousand needles piercing at a time...

Jungkook looked at her and was terrified..."Hey, Y/n it was a prank! I was joking! I didn't mean to push you-"

He was cut off by Y/n's scream "Why do you hate me? Why are you leaving me? Please!!" Her body shivered...Her face became pale!

"I-I said because you scratched me...I didn't mean it-" Jungkook looked as though he was about to cry. He moved towards Y/n and kept his hands on her shoulder.

Y/n looked at him with her bloodshot eyes. Jungkook's heart winced just at the sight! It seemed as though she never knew him! There was grief all over her face!

She shook off his hand. She cried out! "Don't leave me...PLEASE!"

Jungkook was out of his skin...He stuttered "Y/n, I'm not leaving you...I'm with you...See I'm here"

Y/n was lost in her suffering. She couldn't hear anything. She just screamed "Don't push! I don't want to fall! It hurts! -"

Jungkook was about to say something but then Y/n screamed "DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE-"

The pain overcame her senses. She couldn't suppress it any longer. Her vision blurred and she gave up...She sunk into darkness... Ultimately collapsing on the ground.

Jungkook held Y/n's lifeless body. The colour had drained from her face. Her face was cold and pale...

"Y/n wake up! Look at me!" He patted her cheeks but no response.

Tears welled in his eyes. He was frightened "what if something happens to Y/n!? I will never be able to forgive myself!"

He hastily carried Y/n in bridal style and descended the hill. He increased his pace out of the farm and hired a taxi. All the while he was calling Y/n asking her to wake up.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Will Y/n survive? Will she regain her memories? Will she forget her present? Even if she remembers, now she has mistaken Jungkook as the one who hurt her! I am scared for them...Will this couple end even before it started? :(

Will this couple end even before it started? :(