Chapter-6

Y/n, Jin and V reached the Kim mansion. Y/n who was so excited to meet her parents couldn't resist herself.
"Oppa! Where are they! Hurry up"

"Aigoo! They are not going to run away. Calm! Down Y/n" Jin said.

V rang the bell and waited for some time. He was greeted by a middle aged woman who looked so cold as though all her warmth and happiness was kidnapped.

"So you guys are back.." Mrs Kim, their mother, said with an expressionless face.

Suddenly Y/n dashed through the door and hugged Mrs Kim. "Eomma! I missed you" She whined like a little kid.

Mrs Kim was shocked by this sudden gesture! She stood there with her eyes wide open! "Who is this girl and why is she calling me Eomma! Is she my.......No It cannot be possible!" She thought.

She looked in the direction of her sons for an explanation but met with Jin's pleading eyes to play along.

Just then Mr Kim and Mr Lee came down the stairs. Y/n looked at them with confusion and asked V "Oppa, who are they?"

"Y/n that is Appa and Mr Lee is like an uncle to us. He has helped us a lot to look after our business and family" answered V.

"Well, who are you, young lady?" Mr Lee asked.

Before answering, Y/n ran towards Mr Kim and hugged him.."Appa! Why didn't you come to meet me in the hospital...I was missing you!" She then looked at Mr Lee and answered "Hello uncle! I'm Y/n!"

Looking at everybody's confused and surprised face, V took control of the situation. He said "Y/n come, let me lead you to your room" Hearing which Y/n jumped like a small kid and walked behind V towards her room.

Meanwhile, Jin explained everything that happened...The accident near the hill, hospital and memory loss.

He pleaded, "Eomma, Appa... I know you don't talk to us much because of that incident. We deserve it because we failed to do our responsibilities but Y/n is hurt! She has no one besides us! She didn't even remember her name! So please try to accept her and keep her happy until we find her original family..."

Mr And Mrs Kim looked at their son, who never asked for something before...This was the first time he had asked for a favour and they were more than happy to fulfil...

Just then Mr Kim got a call, "Yes sir! Mr Kim speaking, how may I help you? What!!! Really? Thank you so much!!" Saying this he hung up the call.

He turned towards Jin and said with a beaming smile "We have got a big order from JJ GROUP OF COMPANIES! They want to collaborate with us! If this is successful then we can make huge profits and we can pay all our debts!! Seems like LUCK has entered our lives..."

Everybody was happy except Mr Lee...He looked as if someone had burnt his ass on a hot stove. He looked so uncomfortable that he excused himself and went away.

As Jin hurried to give this pleasant news to Tae he couldn't help but think "Luck has entered our lives? That too at the same time when we brought Y/n home? Does that mean she is our good luck charm and will bring back the lost happiness of our family? Anyways I'll have to talk to Tae and even follow up with Namjoon to find out if he has made any progress in his investigation regarding Y/n".

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Will Mrs And Mr Kim change their cold behaviours and become kind due to Y/n? Guys! This JJ group of companies belongs to...Umm Bye! Bye!

Umm Bye! Bye!