Epilogue

"What should I say?" Jungkook whispered into Y/n's ears.

"I don't know. Say anything you like. After all, it was your idea to meet them as my boyfriend" she whispered back.

Jungkook met with two pairs of judgemental eyes and smiled. He was nervous. Damn nervous.

"Hello Hyungs" he smiled.

Jin raised his eyebrows while Tae stood with his hands folded across his chest. "So you are the guy that caught Y/n's eyes. Funny enough I had figured out by the way you look at each other. Just that I wasn't sure. " Tae narrowed his eyes at Jungkook.

"Oppas... So what do you say? I didn't want to hide this from you both. I didn't want to break your trust. I know you both care for me a lot but I love Jungkook." Y/n said with her fingers crossed.

"Do you love her?" Jin asked.

"Me?" Jungkook pointed at himself. He was so anxious that he wasn't sure of what was going on.

"No. The wall behind you." Jin said sarcastically.

Assuming the walls don't talk Jungkook proceeded to answer "Yes. I love her. I'll love her forever. Till death do us apart. I shall protect and keep her safe. I shall never leave her alone..."

"Gosh! You watch a lot of Kdramas Jungkook. Calm down. I understand you love her" Tae laughed.

"Well, since you both love each other and Jungkook knows about your health it feels right to let this relationship be. So you have our permission." Jin said, with a soft look.

Y/n squealed in delight.

"Go, Y/n go... Live your life" Tae said with a dramatic look.

Everyone burst out laughing. Jungkook lovingly tucked a strand of hair that was falling in front of Y/n's face. Jin who was seeing this had an assured smile on his face. His sister had gone through a lot. Finally, she was getting her share of happiness.

"I wonder where my dream girl is..." Tae sighed dramatically.

"Don't tell me even you have a girlfriend! Am I the only single soul here?" Jin was horrified.

"Chill Hyung. She is in a different nation" Tae said nonchalantly.

"What? When did you go to a different nation? When did you meet her? Tae! Why didn't you tell your Hyung!" Jin was about to start his rap but Tae cut him short. "IMAGINATION Hyung! Imagi- nation!" Tae burst out laughing while Jin chased him.

Jungkook pulled Y/n to a nearby room and looked at her with a smirk.

"Jungkook-" he kept a finger on her lips and shushed.

"Hush...No one is gonna see us. Before anyone comes let me steal a kiss" saying this his lips came crashing down on hers. She rested her arms around his neck while his hands rested on her waist.

He deepened the kiss, their tongues interlocking and exploring each other's hot cavern. The time seemed to freeze. Their heartbeats were in sync. They were made for each other.

"I love you Jungkook," she said against his lips.

"I love you too Y/n."

And that's how our lady luck was finally in love.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇
Gracious! This was my first ever fanfiction and it has finally come to an end. I didn't know much about writing back then so pardon me if there were any mistakes.

Do leave your humble reviews coz I love to read them.. ;)

Let's meet in a new book, until then
See ya...
Bye-bye...
Take care...

~Mini      

---⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇---

---⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇---