Chapter 29: Michael & Sasha

CHAPTER 29

MICHAEL GILLIS

In this: Michael, Nami, Sasha, Delphine,

*Day 3

*Spring (April 30)

*Night

I open the hatch to Sasha and my apartment after Nami and I swim home from Atlantis. Nami Gillis is our rambunctious, energetic, and sweet daughter. My hand brushes against her long, light brown curls as I rush Nami in the apartment. Next, I motion for Delphine, our dolphin, to swim in next.

After both are inside, I follow suit and close the hatch. I probably should let Sasha know that we're home. "Sasha, Nami and I are home, see you soon! Love you!" I telepathically call to her.

Nami swims to the couch and Delphine swims over to her, nudging her with the tip of her nose. She jumps off the couch and onto Delphine. They swim about and play together for about half an hour.

SASHA FISCHER-GILLIS

In this: Michael, Nami, Sasha, Delphine,

After receiving Michael's message, I head to our underwater apartment beneath the dungeon of the castle. Selene and Mason built an underwater living space that connects to the castle and opens up to the ocean using an airlock hatch.

At the moment, I'm in human form rather than my tail and fin form. I skip down the stairs of the main grand staircase, around the railing, and to the elevator bank. I enter one of the peacock elevators and select the button D for Dungeon. Once there, I exit and head over to another elevator that will take me to my apartment.

I enter through the second elevator with an airlock hatch and press the button UW for Underwater. It takes me down to the level where my underwater apartment resides. It's quite a bit of distance below the dungeon, I'm not sure why. There's no button to take us to those levels. I've always theorized that there could be a few floors between the dungeon and our apartment.

The elevator descends and finally lands at our floor. I exit the elevator and walk into an aqua-blue, medium space. The door leads to a small room with a control lever that seals the room where water cannot escape. It looks similar to one of those double-sided elevators where both sides have doors that open, but more sophisticated.