Introduction

A/N: FYI: MOVED KALARI TO VOLUME 2 (SECOND BOOK) - Kalari is a main character, but doesn't arrive till later. I'll move her into her rightful place when I get to her.

*THIS CHAPTER IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLANNING TO REMOVE PARTS SO THEY'LL APPEAR LATER IN THE STORY.MY APOLOGIES FOR HAVING SO MUCH INFO IN THIS PART. I AM PLANNING ON REVISITING THESE LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE STORY. IT WILL BE A LITTLE BIT BEFORE I FINISH SHORTENING AND EDITING THIS INTRODUCTION. - A

BTW: Let me know if you enjoy pictures within the chapters of the locations.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

INTRODUCTION

STORY STARTS HERE!

The individuals and supernatural beings you will encounter are each unique in their own right. You come to care and love their personalities. However, some individuals who enter the picture are uninvited and wreak havoc while others bring love and joy.

This story takes place in Dragon's Hollow and Angels City within the state of Virginia, USA. Within Dragon's Hollow, there is a majestic castle that sits on an assumingly abandoned property. This castle is named, Donovan Castle after the original owners. The way to the front entrance of the castle is down a long-paved walkway and through beautiful, ornate wrought iron gates enclosed by a long winding, natural stone, bricked wall with a couple antique lampposts on both sides of the gate. The fence and stone wall surrounding the castle grounds has an invisible force field rising from them, protecting the place by cloaking the supernatural beings and aspects within from being seen beyond the gates. The spell/device that created the barrier also makes the castle appear different due to the cloaking spell/device.

On the outside of the barrier, to humans and others who are not welcome, the landscape and anything on the castle grounds – including the castle and buildings such as the stables – appear dark and menacing, decrepit and abandoned, and extremely haunted. However, to residents of the castle, it looks well kept, bright, warm, and welcoming.

Supernatural and mythical beings can easily see and pass through this force field. This barrier shields humans from seeing anything besides the castle and grounds like the vegetation and fallen ruins. Once within the barrier, humans cannot see the mythical and supernatural creatures within such as unicorns, dragons, etc. unless the creature wants them to see or a supernatural event befalls them such as surviving death. These beings usually shield themselves from humans. So, if a supernatural being flies over the gate or stone wall barrier, they will suddenly become visible, but of course, only visible to those of the supernatural or those within the barrier.

This place is inspirational to any soul who enters.

The story also takes place in and around the countryside, the ocean, as well as a variety of forests. There are cliffs, ponds, moats, grassy planes, streams, and mountains. The trees in the forests are luxurious, ranging from sparse to tight dense clusters and vast in age, height, color, and species. There are three forests that surround Donovan Castle, each unique in their own way.

However, the trees lining the outer area of this property are twisted and gnarled, creating a spooky sight year-round. They almost seem likeclaws coming out to get you, framing the path like gates.

 They almost seem likeclaws coming out to get you, framing the path like gates