Chapter 25: Miranda & Starla

CHAPTER 25

MIRANDA GORMLAITH

*Day 3 - Monday

*Spring (April 30)

*Night

While at Your Outer Beauty and Company inAngels City, I sign off on a new beauty product that my company has beensold. We agreed to start selling their new product in exchange for a smallpercentage of the profits going toward donations. The donations will go towardsaving wildlife and natural products such as plants. I chose to do thiscampaign because so many of my friends are a part of the wildlife and nature.After finishing the paperwork, I stand up from my desk, and leave my office.

I hand the papers to my assistant to copy and file. I head back into my office to grab my purse to leave for the day when I hear a knock on my door. Turning around, I see Starla Starzynski standing in the doorway. Her head is tilted to the side, causing her sparkly, black dreadlocks to fall over her beautiful, caramel face.

I raise an inquisitive brow that matches my shiny, navy-blue hair.

My questioning look causes her to straighten and walk forward, out of the doorway. Starla is one of the people who creates beauty products for Your Outer Beauty and Company.

She is also a part of our castle household. Starla is one of our space and galaxy friends. She was born from the Big Bang, causing her to have a creative, serious, strong, and warrior-like personality.

Her beauty products use glitter and stardust. One of her powers and responsibilities is to create stars. She absolutely loves makeup, so one day, she thought, 'Hey why not make beauty products with stardust?' Personally, I think it is a great idea since we're all essentially made of stardust. It seems to be one of our most popular products. 

STARLA STARZYNSKI

*Night

I walk over to Miranda Gormlaith's colorful desk and take a seat in one of the chairs. Miranda leans up against the front of her desk. Her shiny, long bold navy-blue hair flows around her shoulders and down her back. She has been thinking about cutting it lately, but personally, I like it long. Although, I'm sure any hair cut will look good on her.