Chapter 14: Selene

CHAPTER 14

SELENE

*Morning

I glance at my pocket watch, 9:13 AM. I close my book and float to an upright position. I hover there while floating my book back onto the shelf.

I glide down to the ground, grab my music device, and leave the library.

I meet up with Nadia while Sasha is swimming. We go into the castle's large walk-in closet. I decided to call it the dressing room for obvious reasons.

It is shared by everyone in the castle. It ranges from biblical to Victorian to modern clothing. It also features girly to romantic, jock to tomboy, skimpy to covered styles. I include formal, casual, and business casual because the wide range of occupations.

The dressing room contains pretty much any clothing you can think of. You can find anything for any situation, decade, and style.

The clothing is unique in a way that others are not. I designed a program to have a copy of each clothing piece in the closet and once removed; another appears. Although, an article can be replaced by another article. This way our closet is not over-crowded, yet always stocked. 

Since the closet is not big enough to have every single article of clothing that we have. I invented another program. This one is connected to the main computer in the room. Its system obtains every single style and article that we own, thus, a database of wearable items.

In the database, you use tabs like a website to search for the items you want. Within the database, there are categories such as women's, men's, and children's clothing.

There's also obscure and unique styled and patterned clothing available. These items include food, electronics, pharmacy, arts and crafts, and miscellaneous. One of my favorites are the bed, bath, and beauty product themes. We also have clothing for pets.

If you want specific clothing, you can choose from either women's, men's, or children. You choose from the type of clothing, shoes, or jewelry and accessories.

For example, if you want shoes and you're a female, you click on 'women's'. From there, you can select 'shoes', the type of shoes such as heels or boots, and select the size. Once you find what you want, you click on the item tab and then click on 'choose'. That item will appear on the designated rack such as the shoe rack. It may replace others, but it can always be put back using the same method.

If you want a shirt that is not already in the closet, you can choose from the clothing tab. It will then list each subcategory:

Active wear, coats & jackets, dresses & jumpsuits, jeans & pants & leggings, lingerie & shapewear, scrubs, shorts & skirts, sleepwear & loungewear, socks & hosiery & tights, sweaters, sweatshirts & hoodies, swimwear, tops & t-shirts, etc.

Once chosen, if not already in the room, it will appear in the appropriate area. The same goes for the jewelry. What you choose will appear in the drawers designated for jewelry.

The article can always be replaced when removed. Most of the people in the castle brought their belongings with them. Some choose to keep them to themselves while others choose to give it to other individuals.

Those who choose to share, give them to the dressing room here in the castle. They appear in this room or in the computer system. If someone choses to keep certain clothing for themselves, they could put them in their rooms.

The dressing room contains two islands in the middle of the room. One island's drawers are filled with jewelry and various accessories. Necklace and bracelet trees are perched on top.