DY: Uh uh who takin you away from me?

C: ..Larry.

DY: *gasp* Shut up.

C: Yes girl, I don't even know how he got my number but I don't care ima talk to him. Like I said I holla lata.

DY: Girl wait hold up!

Click

C: Hello, Larry?

L: Hey belle

C: Hey so you wanted to talk to me?

L: Yes belle uh..haha well this is uh hard for me to say right now..

At that moment Camille got nervous as hell because in her mind she was thinking that he was about to tell her that he didn't like her and that she was a hoe for being a stripper and he would never talk to her again. But then again that would be ridiculous because if that was the case, then he wouldn't have paid her for the dance. She had her guard up just in case. If it was the case he didn't wanna talk to her because of her profession, then it wouldn't be news to her. She is used to men leaving because of who she was.

C: ..w-what is it?

L: I was wondering if maybe..you and me could hang out today?

C: ...w..hang out? Like together?

L: Yea together belle, well I mean If you no want to then its oki-

C: No! I mean its cool yea sure..I uh..I would love to hang out with you today. (smile)

L: Oh..oki cool then. Haha so I can pick you up a-

C: No uh I can meet you somewhere. Where do you want to go?

L: Well I know its some place that have great food so we can go there and maybe some icecream!

Camille began to laugh when Larry said 'icecream' because he sounded so happy. Sort of like a child. "Why you laugh at me belle? What so fanny?" he asked on the other side pulling on his twist. "Because you sound so funny when you said icecream. Your so cute! *gasp*" Camille tried to catch herself but it was too late, she told him he was cute. Larry began to smile on the other side because he knew what she said but he decided to ignore it. "Ha-ha you so fanny. But yea so its like 11 now we can meet at the park downtown at like 1pm oki?" Camille agreed to meet at the time he suggested and they said their goodbyes and hung up. After they did she got real girly-like and hopped off the counter gathering her money. She bounced up the steps to her room to go search for the perfect outfit to wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The time was 1:10pm and Larry was sitting outside of his car when Camille pulled up. She felt sort of bad because she was late. She got out the car and gave a shy smile to show her compassion and he went to go hug her. "Hey belle!" he said wrapping his arms around her. "Hey Larry, sorry im late." she apologized. "oh non its oki. I knew you wouldn't stand me up." she smiled when he said that. He looked at her up and down biting his lip. His attraction for her was heavy.

Within the next hour or so they had went into a few stores and did some shopping. They even went into Lenox Mall for a while where Larry spent almost 200 dollars. About 95 on shoes, but the rest was on Camille. She didn't want him to do it but he insisted. She got two outfits and some jewlry to match. She was being spoiled and loved it. Around bout 6:30pm they made their way to a Mongolian restaurant and ate there. Larry was a complete gentleman to her since they had been out. The restaurant was the icing on the cake. He opened the door, pulled out her chair, and on top of that the first part of conversation was him asking about herself. She had been smiling non-stop.

Camille POV

Oh my gosh is it anything this guy cant do! He is amazing. He told me about him and his brother being dancers from Paris, France and how they had dreams of making it big all over the world. And they had been all over the world so many times. So far they had been in ATL for about 4 days and Larry mentioned their dance workshop. He wanted me to come. Im a bit nervous. Im not that good at following choreo, especially if its like what him and his brother do. I definitely wont be able to keep up! But anyway this day has gone great and I cant ask for nothing better.

L: So you had great time with me today?

C: Yes I've had more fun than I have had in sooo long! Im happy you brought me out thank you.

L: Oh belle you are welcome.

C: Uh that's something I wanna ask you? What is that you keep calling me bell? What is that?

L: Oh my apologies it means 'beautiful' in French. Im sorry.

C: No its okay I like it now! (smile)

L: Oki good I can also call you cheri if you like.

C: Well whats that?

L: ..(grin) Baby.

C: *blush* oh..(move hair from face)

L: (grabs her face) Don't hide from me cheri, you all I wanna see.

C: (smile)