"What now? They have us blocked off!" Apis exclaims.

"Jump unto a ship, kick the guys off, and cut the links! That's the only choice, seriously." Usopp summarized the plan.

Megumi smirked. "My thoughts exactly." She turns to Luffy for his opinion. "What do you say, Cap?"

"Huh? But are you serious?! There's no ways you could survive if you tried that." Apis cries.

Nami puts a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder. "It's okay, Apis. Things will work out." She assures her. "Make it quick, you guys!"

"You can count on me, Nami!" Sanji spoke up.

"Megumi, be extra careful, yeah?" Megumi nods back, smirk never leaving her face.

"Alright! Let's go!" Luffy cheers before turning to the kunoichi. "Meg, show 'em hell!" He encouraged her. On the surface that's what it appears to be, however, to Megumi, it was a permission to go all out and reveal her true capabilities.

"Yeah." Megumi takes out quite a number of shuriken from her thigh holster, a shuriken in between each of her fingers. "Aye aye, Captain!"

Despite the canons firing, they pushed forward. Megumi jumped off the ship. The others, especially Nami and Usopp, shrieked.

They ran to the rails and bent down to check on the girl. To their surprise, she was standing on water! They gaped as she created a bunch of clones and ran across the sea, dodging the canons and heading toward the warships. The Navy is just as surprised as they are.

Megumi knew she could just teleport to the ships but she wanted to show the others what she can do. To confuse the Navy is also a part of her plan since they suspected she has a devil fruit power. She also aims to show them how much of a threat she is. Many high-ranking and powerful marines has devil fruit powers, hence, fighting at sea is a huge disadvantage for them. To have a pirate who can walk on water, she'll be seen as a menace among devil fruit users.

The clone Megumis successfully infiltrated multiple marine ships and continued to wreck havoc. Various jutsus she displayed, successfully instilling fear among the marines. Her powers confused them, not a single one of them finding a weakness in her, nor can they defend themselves from her offenses or break through her defenses.

Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro joined the fight. She was intrigued on how their captain made a bridge with his stretched arm. And it also amused her when he bumped on his firstmate, yet again. The poor guy became his landing cushion.

"Yo! Megumi!" The rubberman waved his hand to greet her, getting off Zoro and approached her and assessing the damage she's done to the other ships. "Good job!" He laughed, patting her arm rather strongly.

"Steel chains, huh?" They hear the green-haired swordsman say.

"Think you can cut them?" Luffy asks him. He stopped patting Meg and walk closer to his vice-captain.

"There's nothing I can't cut!" The swordsman replies, tone filled with confidence.

"Really?! Then they're all yours." The amount of trust Luffy puts on him amazes Megumi every time. "Megumi, you too."

Megumi blinked in shock. "Me?" She points to herself and the captain nods.

"You can do it too, right?"

"Y-yeah." Of course she could! But didn't he say that Zoro will take care of it all? Why was she appointed all of a sudden?

"Good." He then turns around, ensuring his straw hat remain on his head.

Megumi sighs and kept her kunai. There's no point of arguing with him. He won't change his mind.

With a wave, a tanto appears on her left hand. She grabbed it by the hilt and unsheathed it. Its blade glinting under the sun.