Special Chapter 1: Misadventures in Lotte World pt.2

"I can't see Sir Ijekiel or Sir Lucas anywhere," Myra stated as she looked around the area with a pair of binoculars she had bought not too long. "They must have headed to Magic Island, then."

  "May I use the binoculars for a bit?" the person who was sitting opposite the brunette asked as she extended out a hand.

  "Of course, here you go."

  They were currently riding the Balloon Ride, one of the main rides in the indoor theme park. They were sitting in the green coloured balloon ride with the number four on its flag.

  The person who was using the pair of binoculars started to look around the theme park. "Well, I can see father, Felix and my uncle going on that ride...," she said out loud. "And I can see Jennette, Lily and mother going to the Drunken Basket ride. Heh, they look so excited. I'm quite jealous, actually."

  Myra just looked at the seventeen-year-old girl wearing a light pink hoodie that was loosely tucked into a pair of white jeans with a pair of light blue converses. Her long wavy blonde hair was tied in a neat ponytail with a white ribbon. The way her jewel blue eyes sparkled whenever the light shone on her made her could take anyone's breath away.

  "Lady Athanasia," Myra called out to her to get the princess' attention. "Why not you go down there and join in on the fun with them? Even though you got here an hour before those guys, you can still join them."

  Athanasia just smiled but Myra knew that she was probably nervous on the inside. "I mean, I would love to go meet them all... especially mother." Her smile faltered slightly. "But it would be weird to meet them now, considering the fact that they are reacting to my life and possible future. I don't know what I should say when I meet them even!"

  The princess cleared her throat. "Should I be like... 'Hi, guys! I was actually here the whole time watching you guys having fun without me!'" she exclaimed with fake enthusiasm before slouching. "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to go see them face to face."

  Myra frowned. "Well, it's clear that you want to see them before we go back to reacting to the coming chapters." She tried to think of a solution for it.

  "I just want to see them up close without knowing it's me," Athanasia admitted. 'It would create a bit of chaos if I decided to surprise them, anyway,' she then thought.

  Myra shot up from her seat quickly, causing the balloon ride to wobble a bit. "I have an idea!" she exclaimed. She then looked at the blonde who was confused.

  "Lady Athanasia, aren't you able to disguise yourself using magic?"

*Meanwhile with Diana and the ladies...*

  "Ahh, I can't wait to go on this ride!" Jennette could barely keep still. This would be the first time she would be experiencing something exciting like this with other people. 'Oh, if only Athy's here with us. Surely she'd enjoy experiencing something like this.'

  They were currently standing in line for the Drunken Basket ride and they were now at the very front. After this round was finished, it would soon be their turn.

  Lily just giggled as she looked at the smiling girl before looking at the map. "Hmm, there are still a lot of rides here," she said. "I'm not sure which ride we should go after this."

  "Atlantis, French Revolution, Flume Ride, Swing Tree...," Diana read out some of the names of the rides. "I hope we'll be able to ride all of them,  she said before grinning.

  "Diana, remember. You're still pregnant," Lily had to remind the excited woman. "We should at least try the rides that won't cause any motion sickness."