Chapter 3

The scene showed the same picture of Claude from earlier. The illustration of the emperor had been drawn by a very talented artist as they had included a lot of detail into his subtle expression as well as his uniform. 

  "Your father, His Majesty Claude de Alger Obelia, " Lily repeated to Athanasia.

Athanasia tilted her head in confusion before turning her head to look at Lily. 'What did you just say?'

"What's wrong with my name to make her that confused?" Claude asked no one in particular.

  'I think she's just in disbelief that her dad is someone who's known to be a cold-blooded psychopath,' Anastacius thought while running his fingers through his black hair. 'And he's also apparently gonna kill her when she grows up.'

  Lily simply smiled at the princess and repeated his majesty's name, which only made the princess go pale. 'Why does he have the same name as the emperor from that book? Ugh...'

  "What is that book she's always talking about anyways?" Ijekiel wondered loudly.

  "I'm sure we'll get to the explantation soon if you stop talking between scenes," Lucas responded. He smirked slightly when he saw the white-haired boy glaring at him for a second.

  "And your name is Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia," Lily continued on.

  'And I have the same full name as the princess from the book?' Athanasia thought.

  Lily smiled fondly at the princess. "Princess, you are the Majesty's precious daughter," the nanny said.

'Whoa, it's uncanny how identical things are. And how annoying...'

  Felix just winced at what Lily told Athanasia. "Um... even though I'd usually agree with you, Miss Lily... were you serious when you told the princess that she's His Majesty's precious daughter?"

  "... I'd consider that statement as a white lie, to be honest," Lily confessed quietly. She knew how intimidating Claude was and how he had considered the newborn Athanasia as if she was a mere bug meant to be crushed. But she still wanted to let the princess have something to look forward to about her own father if they ever had a chance to meet.

  "I wonder if that book is about the princess. I would love to read that book if that's the case," Jennette said to herself before she put a small amount of popcorn into her mouth.

  'Is it just me, or am I getting shivers down my spine, haha ...'

  The screen slowly turned black. 'Let's see ... how did that novel go?'

  The screen showed a computer with a glowing screen. ''Lovely Princess' is a romance fantasy novel that was a big hit online, ' Athanasia began to explain.

  "I understand the fantasy... but I don't really see the romance aspect of it," Felix muttered.

  Lucas narrowed his eyes at that strange device with the glowing screen. "What even is that?"

  "That would be called a computer, Sir Lucas," Myra answered for him.

  'As the title mentioned, there are lovely princesses in the book.' The screen then showed a scene of Jennette and Athanasia sitting back to back with one another.

  'I'm on the screen!' Jennette smiled. 'But why am I the one facing us while the princess isn't?'

  'Among the two princesses of the Obelian Empire, the protagonist is...'

  Everyone inched closer to the screen. They thought they would hear Athanasia's name being said but that's not the case.

  '... the second princess, Jennette,' the princess finished.