Chapter 17

The screen first showed a small creature with black fur with blue highlights. With its large, black eyes, it stared up at the seven-year-old princess who suddenly found the creature behind the bushes.

  Lucas showed some distaste for the creature. 'If this is the first time she found that thing, I'm guessing I'll appear in this chapter?' With that in mind, he smirked. 'Finally. It was getting a bit boring in here.'

  'S-so cute!' Athanasia thought, trying to get closer to the creature. The creature, in its defensive stance, took a few steps back.

  "Isn't that Athy's pet?" Jennette asked. 'I remember it being a bit bigger... at the tea party... when Athy got hurt... But it's so tiny here, oh my god.'

  "H-hi?" Athanasia tried to talk to the small creature. "Do you want some treats? Here boy."

  The creature just ran away in the opposite direction from her.

  "Wait up!" the princess yelled, trying to chase after the little creature, running even deeper into the part of the garden that was dense with trees.

  Claude narrowed his eyes. "She shouldn't be running after that thing. What if that thing is dangerous?" he said.

  Diana smirked. " Being a protective father now, Claude?"

  "It's called having common sense," the blond shot back.

  When Athanasia saw something black from afar and approached it immediately. "I've caught you, Raven!" she cried out as she tugged on it.

" What are you, blind?" Lucas scoffed. "Does my hair look a lot like that creature?"

  Ijekiel glanced over at the red-eyed boy. 'His hair? Did they know each other that long ago?'

  '... That boy, Sir Lucas, seems to be close with Her Highness to be able to insult her so openly,' Felix thought. 'Don't tell me ... are they seeing each other?!'

  Lily looked at Felix who was freaking out to himself, confused.

  "Ugh, my hair," a man groaned from where he was sitting, beside a tall tree. "What do you think you're doing? Stop pulling."

  Everyone was surprised by the deep voice since they were expecting a young boy to say that.

  "I said get off," the man said in a harsher tone. He rubbed his head as he glared at the princess.

  The man was handsome, with long, silky black hair and bright red eyes. There was a mole underneath his left eye.

  Lucas's smirk grew wider. "Finally! I finally have my debut!" he exclaimed. Everyone was shocked at the reveal.

  Ijekiel pointed at the wizard. "You're..."

  "What?" Lucas cocked his head. He had a proud look on his face. "Handsome? Good looking? Mysterious?"

  "... I was going to say old," Ijekiel finished his sentence.

  Before Lucas could use his magic on the other boy, Myra stepped in by smacking the wizard with a toy hammer that appeared out of nowhere.

  "Remember, no hurting anyone on purpose," Myra told the boy.

  First of all, where did she even get that toy hammer?!

  Everyone just looked at the two boys who continued to glare at each other, Lucas being more obvious about it.

  'They... don't get along, do they?' was what everyone else thought.