𝘉𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘞𝘐𝘋𝘖𝘞

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

"Did he take the bait?" I questioned Natasha when she came out of the bathroom to join me on the deck of the ferry boat. Natasha had just broken me out of a prison cell a few hours ago. Unlike the others I wasn't transported to a federal prison right away, but that was because I was the only one who signed, and they offered me some sort of deal if I were to tell them where Steve was going. Obviously, I didn't tell them. Since Natasha aided in their escape, she was also on the run now. 

We fled to Norway, where Ross doesn't have any jurisdiction. I've never actually been to Norway, but as of now it looked peaceful. 

Natasha nodded. "Right about now all he has tracked down are our suits at the terminal." 

I nodded. That would get Ross off our backs for a while. "So where are we going to be staying?" 

"I have a trailer." A trailer? My that sounds cozy. 

┈┈┈┈․° ⧗ °․┈┈┈┈

Surrogacy has been around since 1985. It was used as a way for barren women or men to be able to have children. But unbeknownst to the world, it was also used for something else. Something far worse.

General Dreykov saw the opportunity surrogacy brought. The ability to create his own black widow soldiers. For the past 30 years, it's how he has been able to add to his ranks. The one thing Dreykov keeps secret from his widows is the fact that after their graduation ceremony the ones who were genetically chosen, their eggs, were kept.

The program was hard to set up, but Dreykov had done it none the less. Dreykov preferred to create offspring's, from the widows that had the most genetic potential and paying woman all over the world. He paid off the surrogates and orphanages to make sure his black widows were never adopted or stayed in a house long enough to even be considered adopted. 

By the time those children were of age (usually around 5 years old) he would come to collect them. And these children, born of blood, were brought back to they're their "home" in the Red Room.

A/N - So I got the idea to create this storyline after watching an episode of Chicago Med that delt with a surrogate. This story is going to be during black widow with a new character in a separate book because this one is already done. It's going to be told from Kilorn's perspective and also from the new character so Aurora and Veronica will hardly be in it.