𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘕 - 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘒

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

Since Clint and Laura didn't have enough rooms for all of us, we had to pair up. Steve and I got our own, it was a small room. Big enough for two. The first thing we did was shower, because being thrown up and down on a dirty as hell boat doesn't do wonders to your blond hair, or your equally as white and yellow suit. I looked like I was dragged through a freaking forest.

The shower wasn't cold like I expected since the last time I'd been here the water was hideously cold. I used the towel to dry up my hair as much as possible and then pulled my damp hair up and clipped it in place with a hair clip, letting just a few strands fall.

I changed into the clothes I last left here a white and black striped shirt and jeans. I think my sweater is outside. I sent Erik a quick text, telling him to expect my brother sometime soon. I doubted Thor would be that inconspicuous, school is still in session.

"So, you knew about Clint's family?" Steve asked nonchalantly when he stepped out of the bathroom. Thank God he was at least wearing pants because then I would not be able to concentrate fully. I sighed, I did not like lying to him or the others, but I had to. When I give my word, I keep it.

I nodded. "Yeah, I did." Steve nods at the answer, I sighed, he'd want an explanation. "Do you remember after my brother and mother died you were parading me around from Avenger to Avenger to try and lift me out of my dump?"

"Yes."

"Your last attempt, the secret place Clint and Natasha were taking me to was here." It was quite a shock, the entire time we were on the way over here I thought they were going to intern me.

"Staying with them helped a lot. I gave them my word that I wouldn't tell anyone."

They are like my other family. Steve nods, taking a shirt they had given him and slipped it on. And there goes my free show.

"You might have just found out that Clints a father, but he's always had that father complex." I should know, he called me 'kid' for nearly four years.

"We should talk about it," Steve changed the conversation and I knew what he was talking about. The visions that Wanda made us have. I knew we would have to talk about it eventually. I just kind of hoped that eventually just meant never.

I sighed and sat down next to him on the bed. I began to play with my jewelry. I didn't feel comfortable doing so, I have never told anyone about my nightmare before. The only ones who know about it are my family. Not a single one of my friends at home knows about it, not even Kilorn.

This isn't the first time I've had this nightmare. And the people I'd want to talk about it to aren't here right now.

"Tell you what," Steve said as he took my hand and gave it a squeeze. "I'll go first."