𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘕𝘌 - 𝘏𝘠𝘋𝘙𝘈 𝘉𝘈𝘚𝘌 #𝘐 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

APRIL 28

Tony and I flew by Kilorn, Nat and Clint, who were riding the Jeep and firing at any and all HYDRA agents.

It's been a year since the whole SHIELD turned out to be a HYDRA thing and 1 full year since Steve and I got together.

Tony and I blasted the Hydra soldiers that were coming from the front and Clint and Kilorn dealt with the ones coming from behind.

We were all here, storming yet another HYDRA base.

After the battle of New York, before we learned that HYDRA infiltrated SHIELD, we had given them my brother's scepter for safekeeping. Because Thor and I didn't think it was safe to keep an unknown weapon on Asgard, especially with what it could do. In hindsight we should have realized they were HYDRA sooner, especially since Thor and I had to fight Alexander Pierce about what to do with the tesseract. They wanted to keep it and our brother with them.

Ever since we found out, all we've been doing is taking out HYDRA troops. Trying to find Loki's scepter and Baron Strucker, the guy who used it on me and turned me into Pierce's own personal mind-controlled weapon last year.

And we finally found him. Or at least we hope. In a quaint little city on the outskirts of Europe called Sokovia.

Tony and I flew towards the brick building where they were hiding. Bad Guys really never changed. It was always some creepy tall, abandoned building. You'd think they'd learn from their mistakes.

Tony and I tried entering the building from above, but some force field knocked us back. Ow.

"Shit!" Tony cursed as we shook it off.

"Language!" Steve scolded through the coms. I fight back a laugh, language? After the Chitauri invasion in New York, Steve was called up by a lot of places asking to advertise. He only accepted the call of a High School in Queens, because the principal was the son of one of the Howling Commandos, Steve's old team. It was, to put it nicely, cringe. It didn't help that I was in the background with the camera people, distracting Steve by making a bunch of ridiculous gestures. I think those were getting to him.

"JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

I raised a hand to the building and blasted the mussels that were headed my way. "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it."

Thor replied in agreement. "At long last."

"At long last is lasting a little long boys." Nat commented.