𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 - 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋 𝘎𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘚

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

Veronica wasn't being truthful. Well, she was, but not truthful about what she was feeling. She dismissed her father's death; it was like she bottled it up. And the explosion is going to be deadly. Tony did a blood test, just to confirm who she was. And the paternal match with Strucker was positive. She was his daughter. She told us that she's half-German, half-Sokovian, which was why she was stationed at the HYDRA base there. 

Veronica let us give her a polygraph. She gave us her HYDRA file, which she had kept. Strucker had erased her from everywhere for protection. Everything about her in one little drive. She had given us no reason not to trust her as of now, and if we wanted to find Ultron and Klaue we needed her.

So, we let her join the mission. Veronica had some inside knowledge since she was like Strucker's right hand woman, so she was able to give us his location easily. And breaking in was a piece of cake. Kilorn, Nat and Clint were our line of defense, hiding around the ship just in case. Banner opted to stay in the jet.

We were all suited up, even Veronica, who wore a blueish-gray zip-up jacket, a side holster, fingerless gloves, and lace-up boots.

"So where can we find Klaue?" Tony asked Veronica who was leading us through the ship. Klaue was hiding in a salvage yard, on a very ugly and dirty boat just resting there.

"Assuming we got here before Ultron and he's alive." I muttered under my breath as we walked. The boat was rather old, nasty, and dirty. And I thought the HYDRA base in Sokovia was bad.

"His office should be just up here." Veronica told us.

"Don't compare me with Stark!" yelled Ultron's familiar voice. "He's a sickness!" As we kept walking forward, we could hear it more clearly.

"I guess that means he's alive."

"Ahh, Junior." Tony said, announcing our presence. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony feigned offense when we reached Ultron, stepping on the bridge that separated us. He was no longer in an old scrap of junk body; he's since then had an upgrade. Just like Veronica said. I wonder where he was able to make himself a new body. The twins, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, were behind him.

"If I have to." Ultron said with a shrug.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor tried to reason. "Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron remarked.

"He beat me by one second." said Tony which made me roll my eyes. Now was really not the time for jokes.

Pietro, the speedy twin, walked up from behind Ultron and Veronica completely changed her composure. "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable?" He was referring to the weaponry that was lying everywhere. They had his name on their side. STARK, they must have been old because STARK Industries hasn't made weapons since Tony declared it so, 5 years ago. "Like old times?"