𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 - 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘝𝘐𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

"What do you mean he's passed out?" I repeated as Steve, Veronica, the twins and I board a jet. We didn't have the Quinjet since we told Clint and Kilorn to get the Cradle to Stark, so Helen Cho let us take a company jet. It would take us a while to reach New York, so in the meantime I'd thought I'd check up on my brother. Maybe I should have kept that curiosity locked up.

"It's just a small power nap." Erik dismissed it like it was nothing. Even though it wasn't.

"Erik, you do realize when you use the words 'passed out,' 'the norn caves,' 'lighting shooting everywhere,' and 'Thor' in the same sentence it does not at all ease my mind. Right?"
I sat down in one of the chairs, taking my cape off.

 "Thor is fine."

I laughed falsely. "Fine? The Norns demand sacrifice." I could tell that even though the twins and Veronica were trying hard not to listen in, but I was making it impossible for them.

"Does he really believe that just because he's 'Thor the God of Thunder' that he would survive?"

"But he did!"

"Erik, that is not the point!" I exclaimed, maybe just a little too loudly. "When he said he was going for answers I assumed you were going to do some kind of hypnosis to him. Or take you to the archives in Asgard. Not the bloody Norn caves!"

But then again Thor almost never picked a book up in his life. I took a breath, trying to calm myself. "What exactly did they say anyway?" I asked. "Anything that can help us?"

"A bit of flabber jabber. The stone in Loki's scepter is the Mind stone," I nod. I already knew that. "That it's a part of the Infinite Six and they can't be kept apart." I scoffed, try me. I know where three of the six are. The reality is in Knowhere, the space stone is in Asgard, and the mind stone is here on earth.

That seems pretty kept apart to me. And besides, no one even knows where the soul stone is. "It was all very confusing." I sighed and rubbed my forehead, feeling a headache coming on. "Thor will explain it all when he gets there."

I nod. "Lovely. Now when he wakes up giving him a good slap across the face will you?"

I can almost feel Erik's stare through the phone. And we are miles apart. "Aurora-"

"Oh please just do it Erik. He's made me worry, I don't like worrying."

"I make no promises darling."

"That's good enough for me. I'll talk to you later Erik."

"Bye Aurora. Say hello to the hawk for me." I chuckled. "I will. Bye."