𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 - 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘕

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

THIRD PERSON POV

"Avengers." Steve calls everyone on com links.  "We're leading the civilians to the town hall to try to meet us there."

Veronica hurries after the Captain with Wanda. Both women were exhausted from the battle, between freezing and manipulating the robots they felt pushed to their limits. The only thing that was saving Veronica's arms from snapping was the gauntlets she had made for herself. Steve, Wanda and Veronica walked through the building to meet up with Natasha and Kilorn. It had taken them a while to get to the floating city.

A little bit of compromise from the Hulk. The amount of Ultron Sentries was beyond anything both of them could imagine.

"Romanoff, King." Steve said, relieved that the two were alive.

Instead of sharing the sentiment, Natasha's eyebrows furrowed at the brunette wearing her red jacket. "Is that my jacket?" Steve looked to see what he meant; he didn't know that was her jacket. "She's with us now." Steve told her.

"That still doesn't explain the jacket." 

Wanda blew out her breath, looking away nervously. She might not know the Black Widow well, but she had heard and read enough about her. "Fighting these robots is getting us nowhere." Steve said. On that they could all agree on.

"The air is getting Thin," Clint notes as he jogged up to the group. Kilorn agreed with him. "We go up much higher and people will start dropping." Including him, Asgardians might be strong and invulnerable, but they still need to breathe. There was a difference between air on earth and in Asgard. No matter where on earth he was located, whether in DC when he lived there for the time, New York or Berlin, the air always smelled polluted.

That was one difference between earth and Asgard, on Asgard the air smelled pure and heavenly. He suddenly missed that smell, compared to the dust and fire from Sokovia.
Wanda looks out to what's left of the city. She wanted to make sure everyone was accounted for, and she knew there were still people left in the city.  Wanda did not want to leave a single soul alone there.

"There are people in the city still hiding." Wanda told the group, looking at Steve, waiting for some green light. Steve nods. "Move them out." Steve looks at Clint. "Barton." Clint nods, getting what he was getting at. He pulled out an arrow and adjusted it on his bow. "I've got her six."

Wanda nods appreciatively at the archer and the two went back to the city to find more people and bring them to safety.

Veronica looked at Steve, she had to do something. Anything. "What about me?"