𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌 - 𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘜𝘐𝘛𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

AURORAS POV

"Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." Sharon commented, looking at the piece of crap we were driving. It was a very old, and very small beetle. Bucky and Kilorn sit in the back, Sam sitting up front in the passenger seat. Yeah, kind of had to give that one up because well, Sam and Bucky would start fighting about space.

I sighed at the car. I hated it. "It's low profile."

"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd."

She opens the trunk of her car, revealing our gear that she had to steal. Our suits, our weapons. Everything we had on when they arrested us in Romania. Thank God that included the rest of my jewelry.

"They're gonna come looking for you." Steve reminds her as I picked up the shield. I can't believe we were actually doing this.

Sharon shrugged, "Peggy always did what she thought was right, and this is me doing it."

"Thank you, Sharon," Steve thanked her.

She nodded and saluted us both. "Anytime."

Steve and I take the rest of our stuff and put them in the back trunk of the rundown beetle, while Sharon makes her escape. I hope that no one ends up catching her, after all this was our mess to clean up. Not hers. "I still can't believe this is really happening." I muttered as I pulled my hair up so Steve could help me put on my amulet and the necklace Clint had given me. 

Clint, I still couldn't believe I had actually called him. By now he has already broken Wanda out of the compound, which must have been hard to do. Especially since Vision has been guarding her. But I've helped Wanda control her magic more, believe it or not she is the only one who can defeat Vision.

Apart from taking Wanda from the compound, he went to pick up Scotts little friend. Scott Lang from San Francisco. According to Sam, he grows and shrinks. Like an ant. I pulled Clint away from his family, from the kids. Nates 1 now. The last time I saw him I had to drag Wanda with me to go visit him for his birthday. Now when this is all over, I might never see them again.

"Yeah well," Steve takes my hand, slipping on the ring he had given me for my birthday. "Neither can I."

"The avengers," I mocked as I closed the trunk of the car. "Some team we are." We can't even come to agree on one thing. These Accords have been a headache. There are a bunch of Winter Soldiers out there, but because it's coming out of the mouth of an ex- winter soldier himself, and also the man that "killed" King T'Chaka they won't believe us. "What if we tell Veronica?" Steve suggested. "Tony won't listen to us, he might listen to her."

Right. The two of them have bonded over the year. Almost like father and daughter. Veronica used to be a HYDRA Agent; she might be able to find the actual files somewhere. "How could we get in contact with her?" Steve shrugs, "I might have an idea. But we'll need to get to the Quinjet first."