𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌 - 𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘜𝘓 𝘚𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

MAY 5

Helen Cho has an office in Korea, where Ultron will be going, unless he's already there making a body.

A body.

It's kind of hard to believe an AI wants to make itself a body. But then again Bruce and Tony made it.

We rested up through the night, and by dawn we were up. I was still the first one up and having the others up at that hour felt a little strange. I did pride myself on waking up early to seize the day. We didn't take long to change and get the Quinjet up and running.

"I'll take Veronica, Aurora, Kilorn, Natasha and Clint." Steve said as he put his shield on his back. That was quite a mouthful.

Tony nodded as we walked beside him toward the door. "Alright, strictly recon. I will hit the NEXUS and join you as soon as I can."

Steve sighed, stopping us from exiting. "If Ultron is really building a body..."

"He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us." Tony finished for him. I found it hard to believe that a robot, even one as strong as Ultron, could overpower me or my brother. Or all of us together. "An android designed by a robot."

Steve sighed. "You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me."

I chuckled a little, "Well science will only keep getting weirder." With everything this world has seen I am more than surprised that they're haven't more situations like this one. 

Fury approached the three of us. "I'll drop Banner off at the tower." Banner has again opted out of joining us on the mission, I didn't blame him. He wasn't fully ready to go back out there after what he did to the city in Africa.

"Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?"

"She's all yours, apparently." Tony retorts.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked Fury. I was very curious. "I don't know." Fury shrugged.

"Something dramatic, I hope."

───── ⋆⋅☀️⋅⋆ ─────

"Have fun." Kilorn said as Steve, Veronica and I jumped down from the quinjet onto the roof of Helen Chos work building. He, Natasha and Clint were going to keep an eye on us from above.