𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 - 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘒 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘈 𝘓𝘐𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘎

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

AURORAS POV

"You think you're saving anyone?" Ultron demanded to know from me as he grabbed a hold of my throat and lifted me up. He marched to Thor and picked him up as well, slamming the both of us against a still standing pillar. "I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that."

I grunt at his hold, trying to breathe. "We are the children of Odin." Thor managed to get out. "And as long as there is life in my breast-" I stopped him short and rolled my eyes. I did not want to hear whatever the bloody hell he would say next. "Oh for bloody sakes!" I yelled.

"Just get on with it, Vision!"

Ultron raised his head in confusion and when he turned around Vision hit him back with Mijolnir and he let us go in the process. I gasped for breath as I caught myself. "By the Allfather!" I muttered as Thor helped me to my feet.

"It's terribly well-balanced." Vision said to Thor when he called his hammer back. "Well if there's too much weight you'll lose power on the swing," Thor explained. "So."

I am just going to pretend I didn't hear him explain how a hammer works. "We've got company." I told the boys when robots started approaching. A whole fleet of them.
"Thor, Aurora, I got a plan!" Tony yelled through coms as the robots flew in the church. I stabbed a bunch of robots like meat on a kabob and then set my scepter aflame and melted the robots.

"Well we're out of time, Tony." I told him as I jumped over the vibranium core. I keep myself up, charging a solar sphere. When the ultron sentiers come at me I let it go, letting the energy wash over them. They dropped in a heap of melted metal. I jumped back down. "They're coming for the core."

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony said to Rhodes. Oh Ro's here, that's nice. "On it."

"Avengers, time to work for a living."

Tony dropped down in his iron man suit, and helped Thor, Vision and I with the robots surrounding us and the core.

Veronica and Steve arrived, dropping down from her ice bridge and crushing a bunch of robots along the way. "Hey you, okay?" Steve asked, coming to my side. I nodded, despite being dragged by Ultron and punched a bunch of times. "I'm fine."

Wanda and Clint arrived next, Pietro zoomed in, checking on his sister.

"Romanoff?" Tony calls for the redhead. "You and Kilorn better not be playing "hide the zucchini."