𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 - 𝘓𝘈𝘎𝘖𝘚 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘈𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

MAY 3

LAGOS, NIGERIA

I wear a pair of shades with black pants, a yellow shirt and a white jacket as I sit three tables away from Natasha and Wanda, shades on my face as I read a magazine. We were undercover, trying to find Brock Rumlow. I haven't seen the bloke since HYDRA fell, he had been there when the triskelion basically fell into pieces with Sam. But unlike Sam, he wasn't as lucky to get out of there in time.

He and his group of armed men have been stealing and killing ever since. And we have finally found him. Finally, after almost 2 years.

It's been about that long that Steve and I have been together. Half of that being how long the events in Sokovia happened and Wanda and Veronica became Avengers.

They were a nice addition to the group. Tony wasn't always around, being a billionaire inventor kind of means you have to step away from the Avenging scene for a bit. Veronica is just as smart as he is, if anything more even if Tony doesn't admit it. She's helped build lots of new additions to the Avengers compound and our suits.

She trains with Steve, and sometimes me because of her powers. Kilorn trains both Veronica and Wanda because of the fact that he likes training the new recruits. He trains Wanda and Veronica in combat, and I train them both in their powers. Veronica has a much better control of her powers then Wanda does.

So, I mostly teach her how to fight and control her magic, which is tied to her emotions at times. She's like the little sister I always wish I had. She doesn't exactly like it when I call her witchy. But hey what can I say, telekinesis, mind-manipulation, I call witch. Those are basically some of the stuff my mother and brother could do.

"All right, what do you see?" Steve asks through the coms, specifically to Wanda who's been training with us on undercover missions. It isn't her first mission, but it's the most high profiled one yet. Steve was in an apartment building not far, keeping a watchful eye over the police station with Veronica.

"Standard beat cops. Small station." She takes note. "Quiet street. It's a good target."

"There's an ATM in the south corner," Steve tells her. Quizzing her. "Which means . . ."

"Cameras." Wanda finished, I cracked a proud smile.

"Both cross streets are one way." Kilorn also adds. He sat across from Natsasha at their table, eating a plate of typical Nigerian food. Of course he had to actually eat in order to get through this mission.

"So, compromised escape routes." Wanda pieces together.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Why would he? Look at what happened at the triskelion. "You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"