𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙 - 𝘙𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘓𝘚

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

MAY 2

Night of the party

"So, you and Kilorn?" I questioned Nat as I fixed up my makeup. The party was already starting downstairs, Natasha and I just had to fix up our finishing touches.

"How are things there?"

"Nothing is happening." I snorted, putting down my brush, whirled around in the spinning chair and giving her a pointed look. "I'm not blind Nat. I can make people blind," I stated. "But I'm not blind."

If Kilorn isn't out and about on missions, or training new recruits for different types of agencies, with me, or with Steve, he's almost always with her. I know Kilorn like the back of my hand. I know when something is up.

Natasha rolled her eyes lightly and walked away. Clearly that doesn't mean I'm going to drop this conversation. I turned back to the mirror and continued on my makeup. "Look, usually Sif gives her seal of approval on Kilorn's girlfriends."

"Oh?" Natasha knew who Sif was, Kilorn did talk to her every week. Even in different realms she is still very protective over her brother.

"But since she is not here, that's my job now." Not that I take it seriously, but if these two won't get at it they are going to need a big fat push. She butts into my relationship; I butt in hers.

"If you like Kilorn I say go for it. You're my best friend and so is he. Nothing would make me happier." Natasha nods, hopefully taking what I said into consideration.

"Now," I stand, smoothing out my dress. "We have a party to get to." Natasha nods, looping her arm through mines and we proceed out of her bedroom and down to the party.

For the fall party, I wore a white blouse with a yellow skirt that had blue embroidery. My hair was ironed straight, I had some eyelash on and matte lipstick. Thor wore the clothes I picked out for him at the mall, and Nat wore a white blouse with a black skirt and belt.

Everyone was here, Tony, Steve, Sam, Thor, Bruce, Clint, Hill, Rhoedy.

I don't think we've all been together since the opening of this very same tower. We were all just doing our things, Steve and Sam were playing poker, Nat was at the bar serving drinks and talking with whoever just walked up.

And here I am listening to Rhodes tell the same story again.

"Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So, I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, 'Boom!" I hide a small smile, lifting my cup to my lips to hide it. "You looking for this?"

Tony, my brother and I just stared at Rhodes blankly with our drinks in hand. "Boom! Are you looking..." Rhodes tried again but ultimately gave up. "Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills."