𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 - 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚

───── ⋆⋅INITIATIVE⋅⋆ ─────

★。/|\。★

MAY 28

It was safe to say that things were going about nicely now. Natasha, Wanda and I headed back to the compound after Laura and Clint were able to come back to their house with Nathaniel. 

Things at the compound where a buzz of activity. New scientist and agents were walking about doing their own stuff. Erik was adjusting very well to the compound, whenever I saw him in his new and shiny office, he had at least 1 or 2 people following him around. 

Things are slowly going back to normal. Not they were, normal is slightly overrated. 

"You know I love Italian but riding your motorcycle after is kind of a deal breaker." 

Steve shakes his head at me as we strolled through the compound. We were discussing where we were going to go for date night. We've agreed on a restaurant, but not on the activities. He wants to teach me how to ride a motorcycle since I refuse to drive a car. And I am not exactly liking the idea much. 

"Do you know how many people get involved in motorcycle accidents in one day alone?" 

"Sweetheart we can heal you know that right?" 

"Doesn't mean I still want to get on one." 

Steve lets out an amused laugh, I pursed my lips as I jab my arm into his chest. "I'm being serious over here." 

Steve nods as he stopped laughing. "So am I." He stopped walking and turns to me, taking my hands in his. "Come on Rory, I'd never let you get hurt." 

It was hard to look away from his blue eyes. Those damn blue eyes that were slowly pulling me under. No, no, no. I am not falling for this. As much as I tried, I could not look away. It was like they had some magnetic pull on me. 

Dammit. 

"Fine." I gave in as I snatched my hands back. "Damn you Steve Rogers." 

Steve smiles pleased, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me in. "Oh, come on. You love me." I couldn't help up smile, as I lift myself up to kiss him. "I do love you."

"Thor!" yells out Tony's voice. I put my head against Steves chest, muttering a curse under my breath as Tony approached. Tony was the reason Thor found out about my relationship with Steve. I had it all planned out until he came along and dropped the bomb. Tony just loves teasing us. 

"Hey why'd you guys stop?" Tony whined as he and my brother approached. We simply shake our heads at him. I am not going to be pulling my brother away again because he wants to try and threaten Steve again.