Stepping out of his vehicle, Tian Zi put on his sunglasses before he headed towards the security. Meanwhile, the security just finished talking to someone on his walky-talky, and when he saw Tian Zi, he immediately knew he was the person the caller was talking about and quickly let the Alpha in. Since Sunrise is the workplace of many famous celebrities, the security was tight. Not just anyone could get in unless they had special permission or an identity card that they worked there.

Nodding at the security as his thanks, Tian Zi proceeded to walk inside the building and the said lobby. There was a waiting area there so he sat on one of the chairs, patiently waiting while busying himself with his mobile phone and completely oblivious to the fact that the moment he went inside the building, all eyes were directed at him.

As usual, he was only wearing simple attire which was plain black trendy shorts that was just a little above his knees, a striped navy-blue and white t-shirt that ever so slightly hid his build, and limited edition Adidas shoes. The only accessory he had was his sunglasses and Rolex but he looked so classy that anyone passing by wouldn't be able to keep their eyes off of him. Tian Zi was the epitome of a good-looking man and at the same time, his whole aura just screams the title 'young master' on top of his head.

While most actors are neat and good-looking because that's how they sell themselves but unlike Tian Zi, something about his mannerism gives off the vibe that he absolutely grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. Of course, who would think he was the rumored Mo Tian Zi? Even though it was widely spread that he founded his tech company not too long ago and a successful businessman at such a young age, the majority of the people who had not seen him yet still think he was the weirdo third son of the Mo family who was insecure of his looks as compared to his older brothers and so he didn't like his pictures being taken. And even when it was indeed taken in pictures, it would soon disappear as if it never existed.

It used to be such a mystery but now knowing that the young Alpha was a computer genius, everyone discovered that he himself takes out all the pictures that included him and is never seen again.

"Uhmm, excuse me? Are you Mr. Zi?" One female attention nervously approached. "Ms. Julie told me to find you and escort you to the dressing room," she continued, not expecting he was going to meet such a handsome guy when she had been so stressed out lately and was not in her best condition. If she knew she was going to pick up a handsome man like the person in front of her now, she would have at least treated herself with a facemask to at least brighten her complexion a bit.

Alas, now she had to walk alongside such a man with her overall appearance looking out of place even though she tried her best. As someone working in a place where literally famous celebrities walked by each day, she couldn't help feeling small.

"Yes, that's me," Tian Zi replied with a brief smile and that was enough for the female attendant to melt her weak heart that she had to quickly turn around in embarrassment.

"P-Please come with me," she hastily instructed and proceeded to walk away, which Tian Zi found odd being treated as if he did something wrong but he followed anyway brushing the thought off. Thankfully, the walk wasn't too long and the second they arrived at the door with a star plastered on it, the female attendant then informed him with a bow and left almost immediately.

"Thank you for—" Tian Zi wasn't able to finish his words when the woman was already rushing away, leaving Tian Zi hanging and even more confused which then made him subconsciously smell himself thinking it might be because he smelled bad. But fortunately, it didn't seem like it was that since he did take a bath before he left the house earlier.

Shrugging his shoulders, forgetting about it, Tian Zi then proceeded to knock on the door expecting his lover to open it but unfortunately, it wasn't.

"Yes? O-Oh my god! Are you here to apply for the PA position?" The man asked in a high-pitched tone after briefly turning shocked at the gorgeous man in front of him. On the other hand, a slight frown reached his eyebrows before he looked further at the back and spotted no Fyre in the room.