97 - Nothing Better Else to do!

Start from the beginning

"It's still at 1 pm, I just need to visit the hospital for a bit for personal reasons," Fyre said, not bothering to lie because there was no reason to do so. Meanwhile, arriving at their destination which had a star mark on the door, Julie halted a bit and looked at Fyre.

"Are you sick or something? Will it affect the production? I hope not," She bombarded while twisting the doorknob open, extending her hand to urge Fyre to walk inside first. When Fyre did, she followed behind before she pushed him towards a chair where the Omega had no choice but to sit in front of three people smiling at him—1 female and 2 male—and lines and lines of make-up and female dresses displayed in plain view that seeing it made him feel something wasn't right.

"Well, it's nothing serious like that but what is all of this?" Fyre expressed hesitantly before he faced Julie who was now smiling at him from ear to ear which Fyre absolutely didn't like.

"Oh, this? This is just our little preparation before you meet everyone," Julie replied, still smiling before she gave a signal to the three people and before Fyre knew it, one of them was already prepping his face.

". . ."

"It's good that it's nothing serious then. Still, I will need to have your schedule for the whole month at least so I can manage your time efficiently." Julie reminded again but Fyre was not listening as his mind was currently jumbled up. When he came today, he didn't know he was going to undergo this kind of treatment. While he does understand that he would have to wear makeup on the set, he didn't know that he'd have to wear it today. Additionally, he didn't like that one of the three people attending him was busy looking for female clothes.

"Ms. Walker... don't tell me you're going to make me wear female clothes!?" Fyre finally managed to voice out when the person he was looking at, at last, decided what dress to pick.

"Huh? Why of course! After all, your character is a male Omega forced to wear female clothes by his parents, half of the scenes will be you wearing female clothes... You should have read your script. It's in your character description," Julie explained, knowing that Fyre didn't like wearing female clothes from Remi, explaining the mischievous smile she had on his lips.

Still, although Fyre didn't like female clothes, since he grew up wearing them, he looked so natural on them that no one would think he was actually a male Omega. There's no one as perfect as him to take this role since he also looked exactly the same as the character drawn on the Webtoon adaptation of the book as if the artist made him the muse, this was the main reason why fans wanted him even though he wasn't an actor when he first came out as Ian Andrews Mo's maid of honor.

"Fuck!" Fyre gasped but he had no choice. If he knew this was his character, he would have declined the role no matter what. Now, it's already too late.

"Oh, from now on you'll also need to stop yourself from cursing like that," Julie added, hearing the Omega breath out his curses. "By the way, they will be your make-up artists and wardrobe managers from now on. They will be in charge of your make-up and clothes so be nice to them. From the left, they are Joey, Victor, and Layla. I am still looking for someone who can act as your personal assistant since I can't always be with you during the set when it starts but until then if you need anything, just let us know. We'll fill in the position temporarily," Julie introduced and later informed, but again, Fyre was no longer listening at that point. He just wanted all these things to get over with.

* * *

"What are you doing here?" Tian Zi asked in monotone, seeing his older brother standing in front of his work table. It's still 11 am in the morning and considering that the scheduled prenatal check-up was still at 1 pm, he wondered why the older Alpha was at his house. Surely, he wasn't just there to annoy him when they were still exhausted from their Mali trip. It's good that his wife being pregnant took the majority of his time but he still does find a way to sneak around and play as if he had nothing better else to do in his life.

"Nothing. My lovely wife is currently chatting with Brother-in-law. Lan is also playing with Minmin and the twins so I figured I'd visit you since your place was close," Hanlu explained but looking at his smile, Tian Zi knew the older Alpha had more to say than that.

"Quit beating around the bush and spill it now," Tian Zi said in annoyance which Hanlu just brushed off before he chuckled and fished out his mobile phone.

"Hehe okay fine! You see... I just invested in a huge movie production... Do you want to see a trial scene? My assistant sent it to me just now. I bet you'll like the actor. I heard this movie was going to be a huge success that's why I invested in it in the first place," Hanlu said walking near Tian Zi who only grimaced when he heard his older brother because he was never interested in movies and much more towards an insignificant actor.

"Is that so? I'm not interested so no thank you," Tian Zi quickly dismissed and brought his attention back to his paperwork before Hanlu could show him the video. Hanlu pouted but he later snatched the files his little brother was holding and put his mobile phone on the desk instead.

Meanwhile, Tian Zi was quick to feel irritated towards his older brother. There was a reason he was racking his head trying to finish all his work and that was so he could have more time with Fyre but now his older brother was disturbing him by making him watch something he had absolutely no interest in. Furthermore, he's been irritable being away from his mate so a couple of nerves quickly popped inside his head.

". . ." Tian Zi was about to call his security to drag Hanlu out of his property when he heard a familiar voice on his brother's cellphone which he then later subconsciously looked at. The moment his eyes lay on the screen, his eyes gawked open seeing his fiance acting with another man while wearing female clothing. For people who didn't personally know Fyre, it would have been difficult to recognize him but for him, he knew exactly who he was even if the Omega changed his appearance. After all, they are bonded mates. There was no way he wouldn't recognize him.

"Are you interested now? Don't they look good together? I heard he wasn't supposed to be the male lead but I'm glad they changed the previous one," Hanlu teased, snatching his phone back to prevent Tian Zi from finishing the video. As for him, even though Tian Zi and Fyre are now together, he'll definitely still go on with his plan because... why not? He's bored with Ian ignoring affection and he could no longer visit their eldest brother's house freely like before so Tian Zi was his only option.

"What do you want?" Tian Zi sighed in frustration. He had figured out that all of this might have been his older brother's doing. Now that he had thought of it, why would a leading company like Sunrise cast a complete newbie to act in a huge movie production? His brother must have put a condition on the producers for him to invest in it.

"Nothing really. I was just bored and am I not helping my future brother-in-law to find a good career path instead of a wanted hacker?" Hanlu replied leisurely before he finally proceeded to go on his way. "You know, this could be fun so you better not force Fyre to quit, or else I'll make you regret it. I'm actually here to tell you that... okay bye, see you later at the hospital," Hanlu added with a threatening smile before happily disappearing through the door while Tian Zi was becoming even more frustrated. He might be powerful now but his brothers are still way more superior.

* * *

To be Continued...

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.