Single Dog Ending System Chapter 67: Warm Corpse (5) •

Ling Liang pressed his fist to his lips and coughed, turned his face sideways. He didn't look into Qin Lang's eyes, and just whispered, "I'm sorry for that, but now is not the time to be angry, it's more important for you to be well."

Qin Lang blushed with anger.

But Ling Liang was right. The most important thing now was to get well soon. He didn't know when the virus would pass, and no police have come to the school. Now was not a good time to settle accounts with Ling Liang.

After Qin Lang changed his clothes, not long after he came out, there was a new movement downstairs. Still there was no news of the police coming to the dormitory buildings, but a new nightmare.

One of the dormitories where the classmates were rescued on the first floor had an accident, and it was in Qin Lang's dormitory building.

After listening to the president's words, they saw if any of their classmates had been scratched or bitten. They had already confirmed it, but less than four hours later, an infected person appeared.

The infected were two girls. They had no obvious scars, so the classmates in that dormitory, including themselves, thought they were all right.

However, they ignored the scratches on their heads. Those scratches were shallow and painful. They just thought they had pulled their hair and their scalps hurt, but didn't pay attention.

So, another tragedy happened.

In the dormitory that accommodated more than 20 people, there were screams and the sound of teeth piercing through flesh and blood splashing.

They twisted open the security door of the dormitory in a panic. Unexpectedly, their voices were too loud, and the infected people were waiting outside the door. Therefore, more infected people poured into the room, screaming in despair, and spreading the word. It was especially shocking to the ears of the students upstairs.

And those who want to get a glimpse of life from the balcony, turned out of the balcony and ran out. Their speed was very fast, but the speed of those infected was also not low. No one could predict whether they could escape or not. They prayed, prayed to be lucky and survived.

The classmates who witnessed the tragic sight on the balcony wailed: "What the fuck are you doing? Didn't the president ask you to check it out? How can you..."

The classmate started choking after scolding. The others wre also in the same mood, sad, for the dead classmates who were bitten; despair, for the self who was now trapped there.

"President! President help! Woohoo..." Suddenly, a voice came from somewhere on the first floor. His voice was not too loud, probably because he was afraid of bringing back those infected who were chasing after his classmates.

"Who? Where? Are you infected?" Li Bin put his hands on the balcony and stretched out his neck to look around. Finally, he found a figure squatting in the corner on the balcony next to the bedroom that had just erupted on the first floor opposite. .

The man didn't dare to speak any more, and only shook his head at Li Bin.

"What should I do, who can save him?" Those who watched on the balcony were as anxious as the classmate who had escaped by chance.

"Li Bin, is it under our dormitory?" Ling Liang glanced down the balcony and saw that the eyes of the students on the opposite side were all looking down the balcony.

"Ling Liang? That's right! But you are on the fourth floor!"

As soon as these words came out, the people in several dormitory buildings fell silent again. Fourth floor, how would they help? If they were at the second floor, there was still hope.