SDES Chapter 107: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (16) •

What Mu Yin gave Qin Lang was a book of mind, which was in the Qi refining period. Because Mu Yin's parents were one person and one demon, so his master taught him to cultivate and he also has the mental method of preparing others to cultivate.

However, it was later discovered that Mu Yin was more of a demon, and the complete set of mental tricks was shelved in the storage ring by Mu Yin.

Now it was appropriate to give it to Qin Lang.

When he and Qin Lang's double cultivation helped Qin Lang through the forging period, Qin Lang could directly learn to draw Qi into the body and embark on the road of cultivation.

Although that world was completely different from the Xuanhai Continent, since magical beasts could grow there, and humans had companion beasts - the spiritual energy was naturally quite abundant, and it was not a problem to use it for cultivation.

Everyone wanted to be strong. Not to mention the current Qin Lang.

Having good legs and being strong even without a companion beast was exactly what Qin Lang had been thinking about for the past six months.

He had to say that the little fox was really good at it. He knew what Qin Lang wanted most, so he would give him what he wanted. It was all to let Qin Lang put down the uncomfortable burden of falling in love with him little by little.

After a short vacation, it was hard in the training again.

In the first half month of physical training, Qin Lang began to teach the students the advanced class of companion animals from that day on.

"Companion beasts," Qin Lang asked the assistant instructor to summon his own, "We all know that they have been with each other since birth, and we think we are very tacit and familiar. But do you really think that when you are defending against the enemy, the accompanying beasts can also fight at the same time?"

The students stood up straight on the training ground, looking at Qin Lang.

"On the battlefield, and when fighting against demon beasts, a little mistake is enough to make you lose your companion beasts and lose your life, so you need enough agility and speed. In this class, do a test first and don't train for the time being." Qin Lang point refers to various small game props on the training ground.

'Students, let's look at me, let's look at you, it seems that they haven't recovered yet. They are obviously ready for the training that they are so tired that they want to cry, but let to them play games?'

Those games were the most common gadgets in Yiguo. As long as there were companion animals, they had played with their companion animals when they were young. But when it was used as a course, to be honest, they all felt that they would not be able to get on the stage.

However, after they stood at each game table and saw the various conditions posted on them they looked at each other with expressions of "How can this be done?"

Pass 100 balls with your companion beast in one minute; while blindfolded, let your companion beast bypass all obstacles from a distance of 500 meters, and return to you within two minutes; let the companion beast respectively defeat nine Nineteen glass bottles, but the position of each broken glass bottle must be the same as that of the owner and it is required to...

"What?" In Chi Yi's boxing room, Jin Nuo threw his sparring classmates to the ground with another punch. The classmates were in so much pain that they couldn't stand up again for a while.

The little man reported: "Chiliu didn't train or play games in the advanced class for several days. Shall we go and have a look?"

Jin Nuo frowned. At the last meeting, it was obvious that Mu Yin had also taken medicine. Why didn't he respond when he left? Also, Yuan Heng was pinched by his wrist and suddenly fainted.