Single Dog Ending System Chapter 12: The Prince and the Frog (12) •

When Qin Lang's pain gradually disappeared, his eyes turned red. When it hurt him the most, he could endure it without making a sound, but when it didn't hurt, he wanted to cry.

"Qin Lang..." He whispered -Ye Qian looked much sadder than him.

Qin Lang's face was still pale, he looked at Ye Qian with his red eyes, the boy's eyes were both worried and distressed he felt very annoyed. He was annoyed that he didn't break such a deadlock earlier; annoyed that he didn't protect Qin Lang earlier; annoyed that he didn't discover Qin Lang's stomach problems when he walked into the class.

Jinchen's infirmary was also very spacious and there was also a simple room for the students to rest.

Qin Lang was on the small bed, he sat while hugging his knees, he buried his face on it and tears flowed silently, he wet the blue school uniform.

Ye Qian finally couldn't help it. He sat next to Qin Lang took the person into his arms  and stroked Qin Lang's back with his hands, his movements jerky and a little clumsy.

"Why can't I hate you like before... If I can be like before, I won't be sad..." Qin Lang's voice was heavy and came from his nasal,he sounded very aggrieved, he was very sad too.

"Qin Lang, I don't want you to hate me at all..." Ye Qian's voice was slightly hoarse, and he was also aggrieved.

Qin Lang raised his wet eyes to look at Ye Qian. They hadn't spoken to each other for a long time. It was only at this moment that he realized that he really wanted to be with Ye Qian. Like last semester, eating together, doing homework together, playing football together, talking about everything... When did he start missing Ye Qian so much? That feeling seems to have surpassed friendship.

"Qin Lang, can't we get along well? It makes me sad that you ignore me these days. Didn't we make an appointment to go to the same university together? Don't you remember talking about joining the University of Science and Technology in City A?" Ye Qian held Qin Lang's hand and didn't want to let go. "Although we have our own homes, we are no longer children. We can be independent and have the right to choose friends."

Qin Lang looked at him blankly.

Ye Qian was uneasy.

In fact, Qin Lang was talking to the system: "Everything he's saying... Qianqian's words are no different from a confession. Do you want me to accept it? Hey..."

The system refused to answer with a blank face, and cut off the call mercilessly. Oh, don't even think about throwing dog food in front of him next time!

"Qin Lang?" Seeing that he didn't answer for a long time, Ye Qian looked at him uneasily.

Qin Lang's eyes were hot again, he rushed over and hugged Ye Qian, his voice was still from his nasal: "You're so annoying, when did I say I don't remember? I have a good memory, okay?"

Ye Qian's throat was choked and he couldn't say anything, so he could only do one thing that was to hug the man on his body.

Two minutes later, the two remained in the same position.

"Fuck! For how long are you going to hold onto me?" Qin Lang said bluntly.

Ye Qian let go of him reluctantly, and learned to make excuses: "I'm just waiting for you to finish crying, so that I won't see your face and you won't feel ashamed."

"Who's crying! Don't talk nonsense!" Qin Lang looked at him warningly, with an unnatural blush on his face.

"Okay, you didn't cry, it was me who cried." Ye Qian followed him completely, and his eyes fell on the terrifying hand of the young man, "You... Are you a dog? Does that need to be disinfected?"