Single Dog Ending System Chapter 91: Warm Corpse (29) •

Everyone was dumbfounded, they actually got along with a zombie for a month!

He lived next door to them and occasionally greeted them with a dull "hello".

However, Qin Lang was really a zombie.

No living person was penetrated to the back and healed within seconds, and no living person had wounds that did not bleed, but a thick black liquid oozed out.

"Does it hurt, baby?" Ling Liang didn't care about the reactions of the people around him. He gently brushed the broken hair on Qin Lang's forehead, and even joked with Qin Lang, "Does the baby miss his special group of friends? How about going back to find them?"

"No...it hurts..." He turned back to Ling Liang first then nodded, "Go back..."

"Good." Ling Liang pushed Qin Lang's forehead hair away, kissed his forehead, and locked his eyes on the three men with charred skin through Qin Lang's black hair.

"I'm going to kill you." He said calmly.

The three of them didn't expect that what they said casually turned out to be true, that this little fool was actually a zombie. Thinking that they had lusted after the zombie before, and they even planned to overpower the zombie ten minutes ago, they felt a tumbling in their stomachs and immediately retched.

The people in the dormitory next to Ling Liang also felt disgusting, especially when they thought of Ling Liang and a zombie doing something like that with a wall separated from them, they all looked away in disgust.

"Fuck! Ling Liang, you're a pervert! You actually raised a zombie!"

"Did you make a mistake? There are thousands of people in the base, and you actually brought in a zombie! Do you want to kill everyone?"

Ling Liang looked back gloomily to the person who was speaking, and sneered, "So why are you still alive now? Why are you both still alive and well?"

The man who spoke was choked, and couldn't help but glance at the innocent Qin Lang. One month... Qin Lang stayed in the base for a month, and nothing happened. Although it was unbelievable, this was the truth.

There were only a few people who fell into silence liking men, and many people regard zombies as enemies.

"No, he's a zombie, the zombie killed my parents, I'm going to kill him!"

"Yes! Ling Liang, you hand him over. He's a zombie. What are you protecting him? Can you stay awake?"

"Hand him over! Although he hasn't bitten anyone in the base, who knows when he'll go mad! This kind of danger must not be allowed to exist."

"Kill him! Kill the zombie!"

It was clear that Qin Lang was also a victim of the virus, and he had done nothing, but the eyes of these people looking at him were full of hatred and disgust. Was it because of their cowardice? Because they were afraid that he had powerful abilities and that he might bite them to pieces, all of them looked hideous, took up weapons, and threw them at him and Ling Liang.

Man - a miserable creature born to be selfish.

Fortunately, the guns and fires Liang Cheng retrieved from the city's arsenal were all in the hands of his subordinates, and these ordinary people did not have them. Otherwise, Qin Lang and Ling Liang would be sieves now.

Ling Liang's ability had been spent a lot before, and now he was on guard against sneak attacks by those with abilities, and he had to block Qin Lang from throwing various weapons, including knives and sticks. As a result, Ling Liang was inevitably injured. In just over ten seconds, the weapon ripped through the sweater, and his shirt was soaked with bright red blood.