Single Dog Ending System Chapter 143: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (30) •

The grand ceremony of Qingyun Peak was discussed by all the disciples and various versions of Dao Zun Yun Jue and the disciples were released one after another.

Of course, the most discussed and most secret was the question about who was on top and who was on the bottom between Daozun Yun Jue and his precious apprentice.

As a master, Yun Jue should theoretically be the leader but his character was too cold, and he looked like a person with few desires. Of course, according to the extension of that statement, it seemed that whether he was active or passive they didn't know, he did not seem to have that kind of life and even Yun Jue Dao Zun had a Taoist companion, it seemd like a fake.

Yes, a particularly unreal feeling. The disciples couldn't figure out why Daozun Yunjue didn't choose Daozun Yunhua. Who was a senior brother who had liked him for many years. Even if Daozun Yunjue had a Daoist companion - it should have been Daozun Yunhua.

Before - they all went overboard on a series of stories about Dao Zun and Lang Qianxing, but now that the ceremony was approaching, they focused on the question of whether they were worthy or not.

It was very obvious that Lang Qianxing was not worthy of Yun Jue Dao Zun.

Regardless of the cultivation level - just coming out of the secret realm made Dao Zun Yun Jue angry and then the kneeling and begging for forgiveness, Lang Qianxing couldn't do it. If it was Yunhua Daozun, there would be absolutely no way to make Yunjue Daozun angry.

Thinking that although Yun Jue was cold, he had never seen him angry, and it could be seen that Lang Qianxing had done such abhorrent things, but he had regained Yun Jue's love by means of bitterness. What a heart!

No matter how the disciples of Tianyun Sect viewed that matter, Qin Lang and Lang Qianxing were still preparing for the ceremony in an orderly manner.

The bright red silk and satin decorate the deserted Qingyun Peak and the festive colors made people feel happy when they looked at it. But at the same time, it was also extremely dazzling in the eyes of some people.

Tomorrow would be Qin Lang's ceremony, and Yun Feng and the three were Qin Lang's brothers and sisters. Today, they should naturally congratulate Qin Lang. By the way, they would help their brothers and sisters to see what else they need to prepare.

Yunfeng Yunsang arrived later, and Yunhua arrived before them. That was another surprise for Yun Sang. She thought that Yun Hua was so sad that he might not be there on the day of the ceremony. But on second thought, Yunhua's personality was dictated, even if he was sad, he didn't even want to leave any regrets for his little brother's ceremony, so he came there.

Alas, Yun Sang couldn't help but sigh again.

Yunhua brought a lot of gifts to Qingyun Peak. His two apprentices were holding beautifully packaged boxes with bright colors and their expressions were not very good. After all, they all knew that their master had been in love with their little uncle for a long time, but the little uncle wanted to marry someone else, how can they laugh?

Not to mention Lang Qianxing, they were all angry with Qin Lang and they didn't know what their vision was, they didn't choose their master!

Qin Lang didn't bother to care what the disciples of Tianyunzong said about him, so he welcomed the three of them into the yard and let Zhong Yi and Boyi accept the gift - so he slowly chatted with the three of them.

Qin Lang's personality was inherently aloof, and Yun Hua who was usually active, was now concentrating on acting with a smile on his face, but Yun Sang wanted to persuade Qin Lang, but he couldn't find a way to speak politely, a few people sat together and chatted purely awkwardly.