Single Dog Ending System Chapter 72: Warm Corpse (10) •

"No- OK!" Ling Liang almost gritted his teeth.

"Damn it!" Qin Lang wanted to get angry but was afraid of the loud voice, so he could only hold back. He went to push Ling Liang but he held his hand, the other party was very strong, so he didn't push him away.

"Lang Ge..." Xiaofei hesitated, "How about we stick to the original plan?"

Zhang Mao bit his fingers and did not express his opinion.

Yu Chao rubbed his forehead with a headache and lost his mind for a while.

According to the original, maybe some will escape. However, there were so many downstairs, the first batch of people would definitely be caught, then some zombies would chase them and run out, and some will continue to eat the food they have caught. And what about the second batch? If they continue to come out according to the original plan, those zombies who stay behind will inevitably pounce on these lively prey again, so only a part of them can escape.

Furthermore, if the bell they placed in the security room rang at this time, some of the zombies they chased came back, and they attacked back and forth.

Sure enough, the plan was a plan, and when they saw the actual situation, such a plan was too tragic. The sacrifice of some people in exchange for the survival of another part. Although it was inseparable from their own luck and physical fitness, such an Asura field was not what they planned at all, and it was not what any of them were willing to see.

"I'll go." Ling Liang tried to grab the phone in Qin Lang's hand.

Qin Lang immediately moved his hand away, and also grabbed Ling Liang's arm, with no room for negotiation: "No way! You can't go!"

"You will definitely get soaked when you jump into the lake. You have to soak in the water for so long and wait for me to come. Now - autumn is cool, you are very likely to have a fever again." Ling Liang looked Qin Lang's eyes directly, "Be obedient! I'll go!"

"Fuck! What's with your tone of coaxing a child?" Qin Lang glanced at Ling Liang's eyes with a strange expression, "I had a fever because... Anyway, my physique is not that bad."

Yu Chao looked at the time, and his tone was a little anxious: "It's 58, and it will be one o'clock soon."

Qin Lang frowned tightly, and Ling Liang refused to step back at all. In the end, he sighed in compromise and even rolled his eyes: "Well, let's go together, we're going to die together, lets be head office, right?"

Ling Liang didn't speak, but let go of his hand, probably acquiescing.

[Ding, Ling Liang - favorability incrrased by 10, current favorability is 60. ]

Xiaofei's eyes were red: "Brother Lang, Brother Liang..."

Ling Liang said to Chao, "You guys also go to the cafeteria together."

Yu Chao frowned: "What will you do?" He was silent, as if he had thought about something, smacked his palm, and said, "I will answer you."

Xiaofei and Zhang Mao looked at each other and nodded together. At this moment, the five people seem to have become a team, even if they only got along for a few days.

Qin Lang rubbed his temples with a headache, cursing, but with a smile: "Xing Xing Xing, you have convinced a bunch of idiots. At that moment, Ling Liang and I were distracted, and you followed the original plan and entered the forest in front of you to go into hiding. Go to the tree, and after the movement has passed, you can come to us through the woods. We will wait for you near Yuanyang Lake. If you can't find it, go to the canteen like I said."