Single Dog Ending System Chapter 87: Warm Corpse (25) •

Qin Lang returned to Ling Liang's side and blinked.

Ling Liang came back to his senses, and first hugged Qin Lang tightly into his arms, and then said, "It's fine if you're fine, I'm really afraid that they will treat you...just fine."

"No, it's..." Qin Lang awkwardly learned Ling Liang's words and expressed his meaning, "No, I'm afraid..."

This sentence, which was not a sentence, made Ling Liang's heart soften. This was his Qin Lang - a very good Qin Lang.

Ling Liang let go of him and made sure the group of zombies left, and then dragged Qin Lang into the house. When he closed the door, he remembered a question. When he arrived at the villa last night, the footprints on the floor were fresh, which was different from his previous guess that Qin Lang had arrived there from the museum his ideas were somewhat contradictory.

He looked at Qin Lang and asked, "Did the baby come here recently? Did you open the lock by yourself? You still remember the password... how did you open the door?"

Qin Lang looked at him, digested and understood Ling Liang's words for a minute, and then nodded slowly.

Ling Liang rubbed Qin Lang's head: "Baby is awesome, it will be fine, everything will be fine. I will wait for you."

Qin Lang rubbed Ling Liang's hand.

Ling Liang smiled: "Baby is very good."

Qin Lang: "..." Forget it, as long as you are happy, Dad.

Qin Lang didn't respond to Ling Liang, and pushed Ling Liang with his hand. Ling Liang didn't understand what Qin Lang meant and looked back at him suspiciously.

Qin Lang was still pushing him towards the bedroom, "...sleep...sleep, sleep..."

"You..." Ling Liang held Qin Lang's hand, which was still pushing him, with a pool of spring water in his eyes, "Baby just went out to drive away those zombies... you don't want them to disturb me, do you?"

After Qin Lang finished listening, several seconds later, as if he finally understood the meaning of Ling Liang's words, he nodded dully again.

Ling Liang sighed - his eyes seemed to be red, he held Qin Lang's face and kissed Qin Lang's lips, "Qin Lang, no matter what you are, you are so good... Thank you for coming back to me again."

[Ding, Ling Liang - favourability increased by 3, current favourability is 98. ]

After that, Ling Liang didn't go to rest. Qin Lang said it would be cold, so he found a sweater and a woolen coat in the closet for Qin Lang to put on.

Qin Lang not only remembered him, but also had emotions, and has certain communication skills. His situation was special.

Ling Liang decided to rush back to the base at noon, take Tang Xiaorou out while the cafeteria was open for dinner, and let her try again. If it worked of course, it was fine.

The zombie brother quickly brought food, and Qin Lang and Ling Liang came out together.

This time, the zombie brother finally didn't let Qin Lang down, he brought back many cans and even two bottles of red wine.

Qin Lang communicated with the zombie brothers again with satisfaction, and then when the younger brothers had tears in their eyes and finally found something the boss liked to eat, he was caught off guard and called out by their boss again.

Zombies: QAQ, why does the boss always let us go? We are obviously very obedient! Is it because we don't smell as good as our sister-in-law? huh huh...

Ling Liang was still on guard with a gun, but after the zombies delivered the food, they didn't know what to say to Qin Lang, so they left with their rotten bodies hunched over.