SDES Chapter 37: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (16) •

"Yan Han?" A gentle female voice sounded with a smile.

"..." Yan Han's right eyelid jumped a few times, he pinched his eyelid, came back to his senses, and smiled apologetically at the woman across from him, "Sorry teacher, I was lost in thought."

Xu Jing was in her 40s. Although she paid attention to her maintenance, there were still some traces of years in the corners of her eyes. When she smiled, a few crow's feet appear, "I rarely see you like this. Tell me what has happened?"

Yan Han looked at a few pieces of A4-sized paper in his hand, and then said, "I don't think I understand the basic settings..."

"Hmm~" Xu Jing shook her head with a smile, "I mean, talk about things that can make you lose your mind."

Yan Han smiled helplessly, put down the script in his hand, and sighed: "Today is November 16th..."

The woman looked at him as if asking what was so special about the day.

However, Yan Han didn't continue to talk about it. The day was nothing special before, but he didn't know why he felt it was an important day in his heart from a few months ago. Like... whose birthday was it? It wasn't his birthday, it wasn't his mother's, Qin Lang's, or Bai Yue's...

Oh yes, Qin Lang. Apart from that strange feeling, today seemed to be the day when Jing Yu asked Qin Lang on a date.

The smile on Yan Han's face gradually cooled down. He put away the script, got up, and said to Xu Jing: "Teacher, I suddenly remembered that there is something very important I need to do, and I have to take a step out first."

Xu Jing nodded understandingly, she looked at Yan Han and picked up her jacket, and smiled: "I wish you well."

Yan Han froze for a while, then nodded with a smile.

However, probably his teacher set a flag for him!

As soon as he left the cafe, the assistant Xiao ran forward to open the car door for him, while he was pulling out his mobile phone and preparing to send two text messages to Qin Lang as usual. Before he edited the text message that was sent, there was a sudden "boom" from the top of his head.

Yan Han looked up reflexively, and the signboard of the cafe was smashed down towards him. Yan Han's pupils shrank suddenly, and he quickly bent his knees and rolled to the side.

Although he dodged the center, it still hit him the arm, and the place where he rolled hit his head, so he passed out.

Before he lost consciousness, his text message still hadn't been sent. Qin Lang - that idiot, had he gone to Jing Yu's place? It didn't go well at all.

Yan Han blinked - the time he waited for the other party to reply made his eyes a little dry. There was still a snow-white ceiling above, and the room was filled with a strange smell of fresh flowers and disinfectant.

He touched his pockets and found nothing. He forget that it was a thick suit, with no cigarettes in his pocket. He looked at the counter again, except for the flowers, fruits, and a glass of warm water brought by the agent and teacher, there were no cigarettes at all.

He sighed faintly, and could only stare dryly at the last voice message he sent on his phone. He didn't click on his message but thought of the other party's blushing face from embarrassment, it must be very cute.

Imagining Qin Lang's blushing appearance, Yan Han naturally recalled the scene of Qin Lang under him that night. He was already twenty-seven years old, but he tasted so tender and delicious. He had intoxicated and slightly drunk eyes, pitiful and decorated with a lovely blush, and those beautiful wet eyes, smooth skin as white as porcelain, straight and slender legs, sweet and lingering moans...