Single Dog Ending System Chapter 7: The Prince and the Frog (7) •

There was basically nothing important in the morning. After the new book was published, the head teacher talked about some semester plans and so on, and it turned noon in a blink of an eye.

Before Qin Lang lost weight, he would be picked up at noon and went to Qin's restaurant for a specific nutritious meal. Now that he has lost weight and is using the black technology given by the system, he doesn't have to worry about the rebound problem. In addition, he wants to improve Ye Qian's favourability in the school canteen.

There are many children of wealthy families in Jinchen, and the dishes in the cafeteria are incomparable to ordinary high schools. Of course, the prices are also incomparable.

There are also some poor students in the school. Jin Chen treats poor students with good grades very favourably. Like Ye Qian, he is not only exempted from tuition, but also receives scholarships and many grants every year. Otherwise, given his family background, he would have changed schools a long ago.

Ye Qian looked around with his lunch, and soon found a secluded place to sit down. Just as he was about to pick up vegetables with his chopsticks, his plate was taken away.

Is his bullying about to start again? On the first day of the new semester, it is indeed a good day to tease people.

Ye Qian's eyes darkened, and he looked at the owner of the hand. After seeing the arrogant blond hair, he frowned, and before he could speak, the other hand pushed him another plate.

Ribs, chicken legs, braised pork, meatball soup…

Ye Qian didn't move, he watched the blond boy sitting across from him calmly, eating his lunch with chopsticks.

"Why are you staring? I think your lunch is good so I can't eat yours? Didn't I give you a portion of my lunch?" The man took a bite of white cabbage and a mouthful of white rice. He obviously felt that the taste was not that good, and he resisted the vomit coming up. He looked down, frowning and chewing, looking at him tugging his eyes at some moments.

"Is it delicious?" Ye Qian raised his eyebrows and asked him.

"It's alright." Qin Lang swallowed, his expression not very beautiful, and when he saw that he didn't move his chopsticks again, he raised his eyebrows again, "Why don't you eat it, suspecting that I spit in the dish?"

Ye Qian looked at him with a half-smile.

Qin Lang rolled his eyes, showing a look of gratitude for being so nice to him: "Don't worry, it's absolutely clean! I'll eat your meal, and I'll give you mine."

Wang Hao, who sat down with Qin Lang, both looked at Qin Lang and Ye Qian with strange expressions.

"What are you looking at?" Qin Lang glared at the two of them dissatisfied, "I'll be called Brother Qian in the future. In short, he did me a favor, and I have decided not to bully him."

"Oh, Brother Qian..." The two immediately shouted, and they said, why did the boss exchange his own lunch for Ye Qian? It turned out that he wanted to be nice to others, but he refused to say it directly. However, they were a little curious about what had happened between them that Qin Lang could treat Ye Qian like this.

After a long time, Ye Qian picked up the chopsticks and ate the share that Qin Lang claimed to have paid him. The quality of this was obviously much better than his, Ye Qian ate it silently, feeling some strange feeling in his heart.

[Ding, Ye Qian - favorability level 5, current favorability level is 30. ]

After that day, Qin Lang would not move, and would exchange meals with Ye Qian every day.