SDES Chapter 45: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (1) •

Due to the timely protection of the system, Yan Han was finally rescued.

Qin Lang has always been by Yan Han's side. This time, Qin Feng did not persuade Qin Lang to separate from Yan Han, but reminded Qin Lang from time to time to pay attention to his own body, although Qin Lang did not hear it. Jing Yu came to apologize, Qin Lang didn't have the slightest mood swing. Yan's mother also brought meals on time every day, forcing Qin Lang to eat it.

In his eyes, there were only Yan Han's closed eyes and pale face, that was his world.

Three days later, Yan Han finally woke up. Qin Lang hugged him, sobbing.

That day, the sun was warm, making the cold winter wind a lot gentler.

"You really have no eyes." Qin Lang scolded the man on the bed unceremoniously while cutting an apple for Yan Han.

"Yes, yes." Yan Han admitted with a smile, "I can't figure out how I could have been with Bai Yue before... I didn't see how good my baby was earlier. It's true that I have no eyes."

"Hmph." The corners of Qin Lang's mouth curved quietly. The apple was cut, but he didn't give it to the Yan Han, but took a bite out of it.

Yan Han looked at him aggrieved, "Baby, I thought this was for me."

"No." Qin Lang refused.

Yan Han shook his head helplessly, and took out the same thing from under the pillow. If one lookes closely, they could see that there was a bit of tension in his seemingly relaxed eyes, he stretched out his hand in front of Qin Lang, "Then, I'll let you take this instead, what do you think?"

On his broad palm lied a ring, delicate and beautiful.

Qin Lang fixedly looked at the ring. Unlike the wedding ring five years ago, it was brighter and looked more real.

But Qin Lang looked at the man in front of him with dissatisfaction, and did not answer, but muttered: "It's a deal again..."

"Qin Lang..." Yan Han called to him in a low voice, Qin Lang's ears were numb when he heard it, he picked up the ring in his hand with one hand, and pulled Qin Lang's left hand holding the apple with the other, put away his joking expression, and looked at Qin Lang tenderly , "Baby, can I spend my life with you? I'm willing to love you with my life, my soul, and everything I have."

Qin Lang looked at him for a while, lowered his eyelids, his long eyelashes trembled slightly, his heart was beating extremely happily, and he muttered again: "An exchange is an exchange..."

[Ding, severe cold - favorability increased by 2, current favorability 100. ]

Yan Han smirked, holding Qin Lang's left hand still holding the apple, he took a bite of the pulp, put the apple aside, took a wet towel to wipe Qin Lang's hands, and carefully and cherishly put the ring around Qin Lang's ring finger.

Qin Lang couldn't help but curl the corners of his lips, a pair of starry eyes filled with joy. Immediately afterwards, he was hugged by the man, his lips and teeth met, and he was fed a piece of apple. The taste was extraordinarily sweet.

In this way, the two of them finally finished eating the apple in half an hour. Qin Lang's old face was flushed, and it was so numb that he looked outrageous.

Apple: Oh, eat if you want, kiss if you want, what kind of mouth-to-mouth game are you playing? Have you considered me to an un-innocent apple?

Xiao C had been in the limelight recently in Yuji. Yan Han and Qin Lang were in love, Yan Han and Qin Lang got married, and at the wedding scene of Yan Han and Qin Lang revealed that Qin Lang was actually the second son of the Qin family... As long as the news about the two of them was all his exclusive .