SDES Chapter 22: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (1) •

Qin Lang was awakened by a ringing bell.

Qin Lang opened his eyes to an unfamiliar environment. The phone was not the usual one he had before, the words "Mom" jumped on the dimly lit screen, Qin Lang picked it up.

"Xiao Lang, are you still sleeping?" The woman's voice sounded gentle, it wasn't difficult to imagine the noble and elegant appearance of the person behind the phone.

"Well...Mom, what's the matter?" Qin Lang scratched the back of his hair twice. He was used to hearing his voice in the previous world but suddenly it had changed to a fresher voice. He still wasn't used to it.

"I have a severe cold. So I'll go back to City C next week and nominate the Best Actor for the XX Award. When that time comes, I will let you come back. Xiao Lang, you have to prepare well for it okay?." Across the electronic device, the woman felt as if she had broken up the marriage of her son and daughter-in-law.

"Thank you mom, I will take care of myself, you pay attention to your body..." Qin Lang's voice was full of gratitude, but it was not difficult to find the weakness in it if one listened carefully.

After hanging up the phone, Qin Lang slumped on the bed with a big plump sound. He kinda missed his classmate Xiao Ye.

Qin Lang wanted to chat with the system: "250, do you think Ye Qian is a string of virtual data, or is he a person? What's the mechanism of your blind date project?"

According to the general setting of the previously entered text, the system should usually answer "Sorry, this system does not have the authority to answer" at that time, but Qin Lang's system does not follow the usual routine and says: "Of course he is human! Otherwise, what kind of relationship did you have? ?"

"..." After Qin Lang got a positive answer, he was slightly happy, but also a little melancholic, "Then I can still find Ye Qian when I go back? If he's just a human, would he make me fall in love with several people?"

The system hehe: "Isn't this a preferential treatment for you? You are the son of an investor, so you are participating in this project as a traveler, the people who are on their blind date with you will have their memories erased before they enter these worlds, they will only think that they are natives of the world they are in. You don't have to be afraid of hurting them. When you choose one of them, and you can't bear having the rest be filled with sadness, we can erase their memories."

"...That's really sick!" Qin Lang spat out such a sentence after a long time.

The system laughed without saying a word, he wouldn't tell the idiot that he just read out the words according to the script given by the project director. The truth doesn't really matter at all at that point.

The system reports his work: "In the last world, you successfully escaped from being single and completed the additional tasks. The overall score is S. The reward is pending. If you have something special you want - I can apply it for you."

"Oh, I'll think about it." Qin Lang got up from the bed, looked around the cold and unpopularly designed room, and went into the bathroom to wash.

In the last world, he and Ye Qian had gone from their twilight together to their student days. It was a lie if he said he had no feelings. He liked Ye Qian quite a lot and now that he has to be in a relationship with someone else, he feels as if he's betraying the other.

Qin Lang brushed his teeth. It seems that after he goes back to his world, he needs to take a good look at this project. If he does not adjust this method of handling the contestants, he will have to reconsider the investment issue.

Although this was just a blind date project, it can even count as a game, but some things are real - such as the feelings he portrayed.

Qin Lang closed his eyes and didn't want to think about anything for the time being, but slowly sorted out the world in his mind.