SDES Chapter 54: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (10) •

After a few days of observation, Officer Chen, who had some doubts that what Qin Lang had said might be true, felt that he was a bit of an idiot. Instead of putting the truth of the matter on ghosts, he felt that Xu Qianqian was full of doubts. She mentioned going to Qingyang Road and going to KTV for an all-night party, she then said something about going back to the studio to ruin Qin Lang's painting and told everyone to run towards the window at the back... almost all of them were led by her.

However, what made him irritable was that he could not find any clues, and the video death certificate of the suicide and accident in the studio seemed to say that everything was so straightforward.

He also combined some psychological knowledge analysis. Xu Qianqian and the others insisted that there was something wrong with Qin Lang's painting, and insisted that Qin Lang did it after the death of their companion, which was probably the follow-up of revenge on Qin Lang for pretending to be a ghost in a haunted house and taking revenge on their trickery...

The group of bear children should be disciplined! When the girl died, their excited and ferocious expressions made Officer Chen almost determine that the group of teenagers had certain psychological distortions.

And his new partner, the famous police station's flower Qu Rong, said in a joking tone, maybe they were in hell and followed him back to the studio from Yinyang Road. To eliminate ghosts?

Everyone listened to that as a joke, no one cared.

On Friday, there was class, but because something like that happened in the studio, no one dared to go for several days. So today Tan Qing took them to sketch on campus.

As for Qin Lang's painting, Xu Qianqian and the others have been spreading rumors that it had evil spirits, saying that he was possessed by a ghost. Qin Lang set the painting on fire in front of his classmates, and that was the end of the matter. He thought that after this incident, no one in the class would care about him, and even if they saw him, he would automatically hideaway, but he didn't expect that someone would post it online instead.

"Qin Lang Qin Lang, please help me again, have you had any luck recently?" Zhang Ping squeezed over, his big face full of stupid words.

Qin Lang stepped back, he was still not used to someone leaning so close to him, he stopped while holding a pen and drawing lines, looked at Zhang Ping sideways, he turned to the boy who was sitting with Zhang Ping and sai: "You don't, he does."

Zhang Ping wiped his face in frustration, and his expectant expression instantly changed to "I know". After Zhang Ping and Yang Yan were almost hit by the bank robbers that day, Zhang Ping told Yang Yan what Qin Lang had told him before about the talisman and the beggar.

The main family of the Yang family was the master of Feng Shui. Although Yang Yan was of the side branch he did knew some things about it, he knew better than the average person that Qin Lany saved Zhang Ping and it wasn't just a coincidence. So both of them expressed sincere gratitude to Qin Lang and became friends with Qin Lang.

When Zhang Ping announced that Qin Lang was their good brother, and he would help him without saying a word as long as he greeted him in the future, Qin Lang, who had not had any friends for many years, quietly blushed and showed a rare smile... Yang Yan, who had always been thoughtful, even came to take classes with him from time to time while bringing snacks and small gifts to Qin Lang, and the relationship between the three gradually became closer.

"But it's a rotten peach blossom." Qin Lang added again.

Yang Yan smiled indifferently, but Zhang Ping bumped him and said happily: "That's good, single dogs should be together!"