SDES Chapter 62: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (18) •

When Officer Chen stepped on the floor, which had become clean in an instant, his expression was almost numb.

After seeing the scene where a talisman could shatter a closet and crush an evil spirit with bare hands, then when he saw that harmless cleaning talisman again, his heart could stay calm.

Qin Lang's hand in Lu Yuan's clothes bag was interlocking with Lu Yuan's ten fingers. The two police officers walked in the front, Qin Lang and Lu Yuan were in the back.

Qin Lang stepped on the wooden stairs, and suddenly whispered in Lao Gong's ear: "Whoever has set up the Yin Gathering Formation here, I should thank him for helping me to summon you to come to me."

[Ding, Lu Yuan - Favourability increased by 5, current Favourability is 95. ]

Lu Yuan stopped, and Qin Lang, who still had his hand in his pocket, stepped forward and had and look back at him.

Wooden stairs, the width of each step was not too wide. Lu Yuan's feet were touching the toes of Qin Lang's shoes, basically it could only be regarded as stepping on a few toes on the stairs. Although Qin Lang knew that Lu Yuan didn't need to focus at all at the moment, he was still worried that Lu Yuan would fall, so he reflexively hugged Lu Yuan's waist.

Lu Yuan had a smile in his eyes, as if he had expected Qin Lang's embrace, so he hugged Qin Lang and rewarded him with a lingering kiss.

The four people in front, who were walking along without seeing Qin Lang and the two who were following, stood at the corner of the stairs and looked at the two people who were very ruthless and kissed each other with different expressions.

Yang Yan and Zhang Ping looked calm, as if they could see the scene a hundred and eighty times a day.

Officer Chen's expression has gradually cracked from the numbness just now, and it was expected that another process would be broken and then reconstructed.

In contrast, Qu Rong's expression was a little different. She saw her eyes widened, looking at the two of them kissing with excitement, and even took out her mobile phone to take pictures and a video.

Officer Chen was deeply struck by Qu Rong's expression and Qin Lang's relationship. After the fantastic day was over, he went back to shave his beard and get a haircut.

When Qin Lang and a few people came up, the study was already very clean.

In the middle of the study, a piece of black jade was suspended. The black jade was surrounded by a steady stream of black air, and the temperature in the room was also very low, even more biting than standing in the cold wind outside.

Yang Chen glanced at them, and seeing that they were just watching, and didn't want to stop or ask him how to make sure it was his treasure, he didn't pay too much attention. He put away the compass, took out a white handkerchief. The handkerchief was tattooed with golden runes. When the handkerchief wrapped the black jade, it made a small - harsh sound.

After the strange thing was removed, the temperature in the room began to change. The group did not stay on the second floor for a long time, and did not want to stay in a house that might be full of dead bones, so they all waited for the police on the lawn outside the villa.

Yang Chen saw that Yang Yan was following him, but he couldn't help but look back at Qin Lang and asked Yang Yan, "This is the master you're looking for? You belong to the Yang family but worship someone with a foreign surname as your teacher?"

His tone obviously did not fluctuate, but Qin Lang still heard the two points of disgust.

Apparently Yang Yan felt the same way, and laughed instead: "I want to learn but are the masters willing to teach? Or brother, are you willing to teach me?"