SDES Chapter 31: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (10) •

The system was surprised: "How did your husband figure everything out in just one night?"

Qin Lang smiled: "Who said he figured it out? He didn't figure it out at all."

"what?"

The system didn't understand: "He didn't understand why he wanted to chase after you in front of your brother and your assists?"

Qin Lang smiled: "Why wouldn't he want to speak ruthlessly to the people who taunted him?"

System: "Just rude words?"

"Of course that's not all." Qin Lang habitually analyzed the system, "Actually, he was still hesitating when he came to see me today. As a result, he saw our gentle brother Jing Yu, which made him feel too dangerous. After that, he saw that stand-in Britney again, and found that he had no thoughts other than a little surprise, not even the slightest illusion that his heartbeat was racing. Maybe he realized this himself and thought he might care about me more than he has thought. Later, he was aggressively pressed by my dear elder brother, so he said it smoothly - he was in the flow. "

The corners of the system's mouth twitched: "Your mouth is very loose... It's really casual."

"How can my husband be a casual person?" Qin Lang hummed, "Wait, it won't take long for him to explain it with actions, one: is to be responsible for what he says, and two: is to prove whether he really likes it or not. I."

System: "What action?"

"Mothering, kissing and sexual harassment." Qin Lang curled the corners of his mouth, "How would I behave then? Shy, blushing, angered, half-shoveling, or jus accommodating him and happily rolling the sheets with him?"

The system heard that the spicy chicken host was excited again: "Everything's going so smoothly?"

Qin Lang said meanly, "If there is no accident, it should be..."

The system's indifferent face: "...So what will the accident be?"

"you guess."

"..." I fucking hate you! Go shit yourself!

When he was discharged from the hospital the next day, Qin Lang didn't see Yan Han's figure, and it was Jing Yu who came to pick him up. He has been wearing a shallow smile to hide the loss in his heart.

'Qin Lang, you are really worthless. You promised your brother yesterday that you wouldn't care about Yan Han's words, and today you're expecting him to come and pick you up. Sure enough, the five-year humble love hasn't gone deep into the bone marrow right? Sober up, don't take it seriously.'

As soon as Qin Lang and Jing Yu left the hospital, they saw a familiar sneaky figure, that's right, the brother who was photographed them secretly at the company gate last time. This time, he was ready to be chased for a kilometer, but found that the two parties did not take him seriously at all.

He couldn't figure it out, when did he cease to exist? Could it be that his camouflage skills have been upgraded?

The reason why Jing Yu was too lazy to deal with it was that Qin Lang had returned to being single, and he no longer wanted to hide his feelings for Qin Lang.

Qin Lang didn't understand the reason, and had some selfishness. He was thinking, what if Yan Han saw it? Would he regret not coming to pick him up today, would he be jealous?

But, he just thought about it for a while. Just think about it, remember, Qin Lang, don't take it seriously.

When Yan Han arrived at the hospital, the nurse told him that the other had already been discharged. Two days ago, he took a leave with his crew, which delayed the process a bit. That time, he had to go for a long time. He came in a hurry in the afternoon only to see that Qin Lang had already left.