Single Dog Ending System Chapter 11: The Prince and the Frog (11) •

K City - in a private mansion in the south of the city was holding a party. The theme was that the eldest young master who had been missing from the Fang family for 18 years finally returned.

The Fang family wasn't a small family. It was said that eighteen years ago, it was on an equal footing with the Qin family but then disappeared for a long time. It seems that the family has been working hard abroad. Five years ago, they returned to K City aggressively. Forming out a giant empire.

It was no longer the same as the former Fang family.

At this time, Qin Lang was dragged to the backyard by Ye Qian who had worn a black suit with a dull face.

Qin Lang looked around and felt a little dreamy: "Young Master Qian?"

Ye Qian showed his white teeth and laughed, "Young Master Qin. Long time no see, stay safe!"

"My God..." Qin Lang was incoherent, and his expression was even more excited than Ye Qian's, "I didn't expect... why is it so dreamy? Look at you, you were originally a young master, but suddenly went bankrupt and became a poor child. After two years of poverty, You were suddenly found by your parents and turned into a prince! Ah ah ah! I can't believe it! It's like writing a novel! Where are your parents? I mean, your adoptive father and the others..."

"They are my parents too," Ye Qian smiled. "They are doing well now. I will visit them every week. Both sides agreed to this."

"That's good..." Qin Lang didn't know what to say for a while, as if the shocked Yu Lang gavw him had not passed.

Ye Qian looked at Qin Lang with a slight smile, and before he could say the words that had been brewing in his throat, he heard Qin Lang say, "I'm so happy for you..."

"Qin Lang..." Some words... suddenly, he did not want to wait until after the college entrance examination to say them.

But he couldn't make it out. The servants of the Fang family hurried over from the direction of the hall.

"What's the matter?" Ye Qian asked the man.

The man replied: "It seems that there is a conflict between President Qin and President Fang. President Qin wants to take Qin Lang to leave early, so let me come to Qin Lang..."

Qin Lang was still at a loss, but he still followed the man. He turned back and waved to Ye Qian: "Then I'll go first..."

Ye Qian was stunned he trotted twice to catch up and said in a low voice, "I'll send you off."

"Hmm..." Qin Lang frowned and stayed silent on the way.

For a wealthy family like them, if there was any conflict between adults, they would inevitably be asked by adults to distance themselves from each other's children.

Ye Qian also knew that he frequently looked at the young man's profile along the way, his chin tensed revealing his unease.

From a distance, Qin Lang saw his father standing outside the hall of the Fang family's wealthy family, his face dark and extremely unhappy. His deep eyes swept across Qin Lang then to Ye Qian and snorted from his nostrils.

"Dad!" Qin Lang shouted and walked over reluctantly.

The car was already parked in front of Qin's father and he waited for Qin Lang to approach, his voice was neither loud nor low: "You are not allowed to interact with the boys of the Fang family in the future!"

"Dad..." Qin Lang looked at his dad in disbelief, his voice was shocked and aggrieved, as if he had said something extremely maddened , he got into the car, Ye Qian didn't hear it clearly and could only watch the car leave the gate of the house .